Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Dracarius

Old April 7th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Can someone tell me how to add bite (or claws) as a "weapon".

Not that this is what I want this for, but to give a for instance - A 4th level figher could use bite as an attack, but how do you add this?

I've spent over an hour trying to figure out how to add this.

I'm stumped.

Thank you,

Drac
Dracarius is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old April 8th, 2011, 03:54 AM
Natural attacks are added when you create the race in the editor, and as far as I know, you can't add in these types of attacks in the character portfolio. Characters either have natural attacks or they don't. I suppose for something like a human fighter, you could use unarmed strike, because unless they are proficient with biting it's probably the same amount of damage. Of course, it does appear you can add natural attacks as a weapon proficiency in the adjustments tab, but it doesn't cause the bite attack to appear in the weapons tab. I suppose an argument could be made that it should. Probably something for LW to address.

Second thought: You could try creating a trait that grants a bite attack, or any other natural attack for that matter. Typically, there's a way to do just about anything if you use the editor.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote