Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Death_Jester

Old August 27th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canis View Post
Like with the commlink thing, if you look under the vehicles you'll see that there's options to add the different motive systems - and that allows you to add a Pilot.
Now that you mention it, I'd found this before a while back and had forgotten all about it. It is a very confusing mechanic. Having a dead link in the weapons section telling people to go here would be very helpful. The comment about the commlink I agree with, about having an entry saying to look at the matrix tab. Since weapon commlink is an accessory and you're not supposed to be able to take multiples of the same thing whether it is a modification or accessory, it should probably still show up on the gun I would think. There is an argument for weapon commlink and integrated commlink not being the same thing, but that seems like a bad argument.

The drone/pilot thing was a fairly minor bug for what I was trying to do. All the other weapon options I listed missing from assault cannons seems like a bug though. That was the part I was more interested in.

Last edited by Death_Jester; August 27th, 2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: spelling
Death_Jester is offline   #81
crowofpyke

Old August 27th, 2012, 06:13 PM
The spell NAPALM has the description of the spell FIREWATER.
crowofpyke is offline   #82
Death_Jester

Old August 27th, 2012, 11:47 PM
B&P MP9 Machine Pistol comes up with an error for having a Foregrip. The MP9 has a foregrip as standard. Normally pistols can't have them, which is why it is probably getting an error.
Death_Jester is offline   #83
Death_Jester

Old August 28th, 2012, 04:53 AM
Military Helmet from Arsenal pg. 51 is missing its standard modifications and the integral commlink is coming up in the gear section rather than the matrix section. It is also showing up with a device rating of 7 for some reason, but no matrix (response, signal, etc.) stats. The missing modifications are camera, flare compensation, image link, and smartlink. Those options still show up on the modifications list with no entry saying they are already installed (which they should be).
Death_Jester is offline   #84
Connarius

Old August 28th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Good day.

I encountered a problem with adding spare clips. Used the BP method for the characters.

This was my way: I bought an Ares Predator IV and hit Icon 'Edit the weapon'
- Accessoires. Choosed a Silencer, and 3 spare clips.
The entries shown were:

Silencer
(3x) Spare Clips

Exported as PDF:

Silencer
Spare Clips

A possible solution I found for this case .. is hitting the text with right mouse click to edit the entry, typing '(3x) Spare Clips' into the field. Same works for Fake SINs & Licenses which dont show up their rankings, too

Then it appears at the PDF-files.

Thats .. odd Thought the amount/rankings should be visible after buying/choosing?!
Connarius is offline   #85
cryptoknight
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 28th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Did you put bullets in the clips or are they empty?
cryptoknight is offline   #86
_Pax_

Old August 28th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Spare clips in HL are not containers.
_Pax_ is offline   #87
_Pax_

Old August 28th, 2012, 05:26 PM
BUG; Lonestar iBall - missing standard modification

According to Arsenal, the Lonestar iBall has "Limited Maneuverability" as a standard modification, along with 4 extra modification slots.

HeroLab is giving the bonus slots, but, is not applying Limited maneuverability. That mod is in the list, and does work right when added (except, that the price goes up by 100, and the number of available slots goes up by 4 again).
_Pax_ is offline   #88
Death_Jester

Old August 29th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Agents and Pilots are being improperly allowed to add program options in excess of their limits. Examples include the Ergonomic and Optimization program options. I was able to load 3 rating 5 programs on a Pilot 2 agent using ergonomics and optimization 3 on each one with no validation errors. I should have only been able to run 2 programs with ergonomics at maximum of 4 rating.

Agents and Pilots (and their software) are also not showing up on the devices they are running through. I had this particular agent running alongside a much larger one as well as some programs running ergonomics in a very poor commlink and it showed 0 programs running.

The Iris Antivirus software package is incorrectly running the whole package instead of the individual programs. You are not able to individually unload the programs in the package like you are with all the other packages, so both programs in the package are counting against the processor limit.
Death_Jester is offline   #89
Mad Hamish

Old August 29th, 2012, 11:01 PM
I've got a character with 5 gymnastics and 7 reaction, if I add a synthacardium 3 it still only has 12 for ranged full defense
Mad Hamish is offline   #90
Closed Thread