Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

View Poll Results: What Content Do You Need?
Acquisitions, Inc. - Items & Jobs 2 28.57%
Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Items 3 42.86%
Mythic Odysseys of Theros - Items 3 42.86%
Mythic Odysseys of Theros - Monsters 3 42.86%
Plane Shift: Innistrad - Monsters 2 28.57%
Plane Shift: Ixalan - Background 0 0%
Plane Shift: Ixalan - Monsters 2 28.57%
Plane Shift: Ixalan - Race 2 28.57%
Plane Shift: Kaladesh - Feats 1 14.29%
Plane Shift: Kaladesh - Monsters 2 28.57%
Plane Shift: Kaladesh - Races 2 28.57%
Plane Shift: Kaladesh - Subclass 1 14.29%
Other - I'll leave a comment, I swear. 2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Fenris447

Old February 21st, 2022, 07:38 PM
Hey all, it's that time of year again. I want to get a feel for what outstanding content do you most want to see added to the pack. Some points of info before you vote:
  • Wildemount is going to be completed alongside Call of the Netherdeep in patch 3.6 (which I'm starting work on very soon), so that's why it's left out.
  • I can't make promises the "winners" will go in next; time, sanity, and personal reasons may prevent me from making them a priority. But it helps to know what you need.
  • Check the previous and upcoming patch notes if you're wondering if something is already done.
  • See something is missing? Comment in this thread!
  • If you're looking for homebrew or 3rd-party content, please see the current homebrew policy.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!

Last edited by Fenris447; February 21st, 2022 at 07:45 PM.
Fenris447 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old March 8th, 2022, 02:04 PM
Turns out my notes were incorrect; there aren't additional backgrounds in Ixalan that need to be added. Probably why nobody voted for that...

That said, I've got all the monsters in the poll, and the pyromancer subclass from Kaladesh slated for release in 3.6!

I looked more into the races, and they're a bit more involved. I'm planning to address all Plane Shift races in one go, just not necessarily in 3.6. Depending on what WotC has coming down the pipe, that may all get done by the time 3.7 releases.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
darkops

Old March 18th, 2022, 08:32 AM
What is the thought/desire behind putting in the following:
1. Humblewood Setting Races (10 total races, 6 races have 2 subraces for 12 total)
2. Humblewood Setting Sublcasses (1 Bard, 1 Cleric, 1 Fighter)
3. Humblewood Tenders of the Scorched Wood Playtest Sub-classes (1 warlock, 1 wizard, and 1 druid)
4. Humblewood Tenders of the Scorched Wood Playtest Feats -(4 total)
5. 2020 Blood Hunter

There are more humblewood setting items, feats, backgrounds, etc. but item #1 and #3/#4 would be my top 'wants' before touching the other setting content. Humblewood stuff is here (https://humblewood.com/) but I have backer exclusive kickstarter content for inclusion (i.e., some of the playtest stuff).
darkops is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old March 18th, 2022, 12:25 PM
I may eventually do the Blood Hunter, though it's far more complicated to get into HLC than most people may realize; it took months to get the Artificer working properly, and the Blood Hunter is even more different from standard 5e classes and their already-existing framework.

As for the Humblewood stuff, you might want to read [this page. It outlines why we don't really touch most homebrew/3rd-party content, and why I at least don't have an appetite to program it.

That said, I'm happy to provide what I know to anyone who wants to try and program that stuff themselves!

Fenris447 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old March 28th, 2022, 09:03 AM
I just wanted to note that update 3.6 includes everything on this poll, with the exception of "Acquisitions, Inc. - Items & Jobs." Those are planned for update 3.7.

Also, as mentioned in an earlier comment, there is no background in Ixalan, so ignore that.

Fenris447 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old March 28th, 2022, 02:54 PM
Fenris, I just sent you a private message with a link to my dropbox, with a file that has a Mage Armor Adjustment that works properly. Have a look and see if it works for you. Peace out...
jbearwillis is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
ethernetguru

Old March 31st, 2022, 07:56 AM
-
Edit:
My reading skills are failing, I just read your signature for a no-go on third party content.

Last edited by ethernetguru; March 31st, 2022 at 12:54 PM.
ethernetguru is offline   #7 Reply With Quote