Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - 4th Edition

Notices

SAbel

Old April 20th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Hello Cryptoknight,
To answer why you can not find it armor of Ayrkashna, that is because it is not in the Compendium. That is as of today, I just went and checked and it came back with zero items found. So as soon as armor of Ayrkashna makes it in then it will show up. As for the "set" bonus that is something Colen would have to let you know, and I am sure he can think about it but until it hits the DDI he may not be able to give you an answer.

Sorry for that.

As a small work around but you'll have to do the work you can go into Gear tab, and make a custom Gear so that you can list the item (aka armor of Ayrkashna) so that it list on your character. You would have to adjust the printed version of the characters resistance to fire (I do not see a work around for that yet, but it would be a good sugjestion for an add to the personal tab. Below details (which is the place I would type the benifits from the items) is a way to permanently add bonuses to your character, BUT there is no way to add to resistances right now)
you can adjust the AC properties that the Armor gives you by making a "magic" armor of that type or just a plain armor and adding to your AC through the Journal tab (But I make a note of why I do any Permanent adds so that when HL fixes it I can remove them and dont wonder why I have added it later on).

Hope this helps you out,

Sean
SAbel is offline   #11 Reply With Quote