• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

WIP - D20 Modern

Ok, all weapons from the core book done. Hopefully there are no errors, (there always are, lol). Anyways, it's not perfect. The D20 dataset will not let you add a few things that is need, (like damage type, etc). But there all in there with Wealth DC.

Attachments

I did create an .hl file, but apparently it's considered an invalid file (for posting on the boards at least). :)

I'll through all the files into the zip and put the new one up.

TC

Last edited:
Ok, what do you want me to enter next? We still have gear, spells magic items, other than the rest of the classes. Did I leave anything out? Anyways just let me know what you want me to start with next. (BTW – I’ll be offline till Tuesday (GF B-day this weekend, so no gaming or computer, lol).

Here are the vehicles. Sorry not a whole lot here. There just isn't much I could do with them other than put them in gear with a cost and a discription.

Attachments

Cool! :)

I haven't had much chance the past week to work on this, but I will be this week for sure.

I really appreciate your help on this!

This is what I got trying to do this:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: d20 Modern - Core.user (line 835) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fFrightPre') - found in 'd20 Modern - Core.user', '3.5 - Draconomicon.user'
File: d20 Modern - Core.user (line 3252) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('cHelpSol') - found in 'd20 Modern - Core.user', '3.5 - Fiendish Codex 2.user'
File: d20 Modern - Weapons.user (line 37) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wChain') - found in 'd20 Modern - Weapons.user', 'Custom - New Natural Weapons.user'
File: d20 Modern - Weapons.user (line 303) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wTonfa') - found in 'd20 Modern - Weapons.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: Ravenloft - Campaign Setting.user (line 425) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wBayonet') - found in 'Ravenloft - Campaign Setting.user', 'd20 Modern - Weapons.user'

And, basically...nothing worked. There were no changes. Just the addition at the top of the game selection.

This is what I got trying to do this:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode.

And, basically...nothing worked. There were no changes. Just the addition at the top of the game selection.

When HL has an error on load (like this) it loads NO user files. You only have the basic core files available until the error is fixed.

The simplest way to deal with this would be open up the d20 Modern files that are referred to, and delete the things mentioned from that file. Not sure about "cHelpSol" since its not obvious what that is, but the feat and weapons shouldn't cause any problems. If this isn't something you feel comfortable doing, you'll have to wait until someone else has time to look at the file and repair.

Back