• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

Focused Arcane Schools?

glandis

Am I missing something? I can't find any way to select a Focused Arcane School (e.g., Divination/Foresight) for a Wizard character. Is this just not implemented or am I not looking at the right place?

This appears to be a Pathfinder 1e question, not 2e.

The Focused Arcane Schools appear in the same list as the other specializations, on the Wizard page under Specialized Schools.

Make sure you have the Advanced Player's Guide enabled in Character Settings. When looking at the list of Schools, make sure you set the Validation Levels Shown to Hide Nothing and have no text in the Search box.

Last edited:
Back