Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Aaron

Old April 24th, 2019, 02:44 PM
Have you ever wondered at how the planar powers cooperate and compete but the planes spin on? Find out the details of the powerful Monitor Demigods that make up the Concordance of Rivals. Or if your interest is more material than planar, check out all the new powers and tricks available in Heroes of Golarion. You'll need them, as this month we catch up on all 6 issues of the Return of the Runelords adventure path. Not since the Anniversary Editions have we released an AP all at once, so we hope you'll enjoy it!

Player Companion #35 (with Heroes of Golarion!)
Campaign Setting #21 (with Concordance of Rivals!)
Note that this package will include two books (Concordance of Rivals and Druma: Profit and Prophecy), which is smaller than usual for a Campaign Setting Package, so will be discounted to $4.99.
Return of the Runelords Encounter Library

New Releases
  • Heroes of Golarion is now available as the first book in our Player's Companion #35 package!
  • Concordance of Rivals is now available as the first book in our Campaign Setting #21 package!
  • The Return of the Runelords Adventure Path is now available!

Enhancements & Changes
  • The Stalwart feat has been implemented.

Bug fixes
  • The Giant Cockroach monster race had CR 1, instead of CR 1/2.
  • Archetypes for classes with custom, user-added companions (like a spiritualist's phantom, but not older companions like animal companions) were not applying effective level adjustments.
  • When using Piecemeal armor, armor check penalty from proficient armor was applying to attacks.
  • Greater Weapon Focus and Greater Weapon Specialization were showing an error referring to a non-existant version of Weapon Specialization.
  • Spells may now be entered into Sihedron Tome items as spellbooks.

Last edited by BJ; April 25th, 2019 at 08:47 AM.
Aaron is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Grolock

Old April 27th, 2019, 06:08 PM
Hey there, I can't seem to get access to the Return of the Runelords Encounter library

Sent a support ticket, am I the only one having this problem? doesn't even appear as an option in the library.
Grolock is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
pprest00

Old May 21st, 2019, 12:34 PM
Hi there..when will the archetype and class options from the Tyrant's Grasp adventure paths become available? Do I need to buy the encounter library for that?

Thanks!
pprest00 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 22nd, 2019, 08:20 AM
Tyrant's grasp player content should be released with each chapter's release. Player content from an AP, like archetype/class options is considered core content, so it is free to all players once released, you do not need to buy the corresponding Encounter Library.
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old May 22nd, 2019, 12:03 PM
Why so few bugs fixed with this update? Are the developers focusing more on HLO and PF2? The reason I ask is because I've submitted a number of tickets/bugs found in PF1. Many of those tickets have been marked 'Closed', and I assume the developers have corrected them, but those issues still exist in the software with the latest update.

Last edited by Krothos; May 22nd, 2019 at 12:11 PM.
Krothos is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Angela2013

Old May 22nd, 2019, 02:30 PM
How do you check to see which tickets have been closed. Was wondering about the character sheet image not printing.

Some days I don't know why I bother to chew through the restraints.
Angela2013 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old May 22nd, 2019, 04:41 PM
- Snip -

Last edited by Krothos; May 29th, 2019 at 08:07 AM.
Krothos is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old July 16th, 2019, 10:27 AM
When is the next PF1 update going to be released? It's been a minute since the last update. Thanks.
Krothos is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Doki-Chan

Old August 11th, 2019, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Tyrant's grasp player content should be released with each chapter's release. Player content from an AP, like archetype/class options is considered core content, so it is free to all players once released, you do not need to buy the corresponding Encounter Library.
So is part 6 up yet? Only asking because I looked at Nocticula's Boons regarding the Redeemer Queen and I don't appear to be able to select anything from Deific Obedience yet...

(also with one of the previous books, there was a supplied on the Paizo blog two Prestige Archetypes they couldn't fit into the book; is someone going to try to mod those...?)
Doki-Chan is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old August 11th, 2019, 01:40 PM
All hands on PF2, thus no updates to PF1 for 4 months almost (and counting).

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #10 Reply With Quote