Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

Jamz

Old March 11th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdacil View Post
Since loading this update I started having the following error message appear after enabling Power Attack on the InPlay tab:

Tag expression accessing field value 'gSizeDiff' for pick 'EqpChooser' that doesn't contain field ...

After selecting OK to acknowledge the error message the values for weapon attack and damage do seem to apply however.
FYI, I had submitted a bug report as well, it's been around for an update or two.

I tracked it down to Weapon Sets. As a "work around", if you remove your weapon sets (or remove the weapons in the weapon set) the error goes away.

-Jamz

RPTools.net | MapTool Discord Invite

Download Latest MapTool Release | Download Latest TokenTool Release
Jamz is offline   #21
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 13th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
Thanks. I've dropped another note to FGG to come at it from the other side.
I've sent FGG a "fix" file for them to distribute along with the main FGG Pathfinder Content file - you'll be able to import it over the "real" version of the file, and it should fix the compile errors you get. Email them about it, and they should be able to hook you up.

Hope this helps!
Colen is offline   #22
Matt Droz

Old March 13th, 2017, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Do you mean "curNameArr"? Currently, everything shows abbreviations. If I recall correctly, we'd planned to display some information explaining how the different coins related to each other in terms of value, and were going to use full names there, but that may still be in the offing. Consider it future proofing, I guess.
That was what I meant. Thanks!

Matt Droz Community material (Forgotten Realms & Non-SRD/Retro)
Matt Droz is offline   #23
Silveras

Old March 13th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
I've sent FGG a "fix" file for them to distribute along with the main FGG Pathfinder Content file - you'll be able to import it over the "real" version of the file, and it should fix the compile errors you get. Email them about it, and they should be able to hook you up.

Hope this helps!
Thanks. I'm still waiting on a response from the original report of the issue.
Silveras is offline   #24
Ualaa

Old March 13th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Testing each independently...
Barakus.hl
RappanAthuk_KS.hl

RappanAthuk has a craft poison skill, which needs to be deleted as a Paizo book has the same skill with the same code.
I suppose you could delete the other, but it would likely be repatched in with a future update.

Both of these install alone, or together, and Hero Lab starts without issue (aside from the Craft Poison, in the RA file).

Either or both of these cause start up errors:
FGG_Razor_Coast_V1.0.hl
FGG_Stoneheart_Valley_V1.0.hl
Ualaa is offline   #25
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 15th, 2017, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
Thanks. I'm still waiting on a response from the original report of the issue.
If you still haven't heard back, please ping zach@froggodgames.com. Thanks!
Colen is offline   #26
Silveras

Old March 15th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
If you still haven't heard back, please ping zach@froggodgames.com. Thanks!
Pinged Zach. Got the file. Installed it. There are still errors, as follows.

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 10) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGOmCyclo')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 68) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGKarikan')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 126) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGSharkin')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 155) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGAchimay')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 217) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGFahjee')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 262) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGFahjeeH')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 393) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGFahJeTW')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 453) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGElecElD')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 514) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGFlameto')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 563) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGRoachSw')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 606) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGNecrowo')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 659) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGNecoQue')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 722) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGAualWha')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 787) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGDrolsha')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 865) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGBenSerp')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 1050) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGHargoth')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 1262) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGSloughS')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 1331) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGSloughB')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 1384) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGIkuTusa')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 1478) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGBronkSw')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 1849) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGSeaCron')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 1892) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGBeetlJa')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 2215) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGBlackCu')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 2247) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGPhasm')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 2364) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGRoachlo')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Monsters.user (line 2751) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('rFGHawani')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Templates.user (line 563) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('tmFGFelLyc')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Templates.user (line 711) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('tmFGHalfMe')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Templates.user (line 726) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('tmFGImandw')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Templates.user (line 771) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('tmFGWavCur')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Templates.user (line 825) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('tmFGNecInh')
File: FrogGodGames_Module_Razor Coast_Templates.user (line 1007) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('tmFGGiralS')
One or more timing errors were identified. Please review the timing report and correct the errors. You can access the report under the 'Develop' menu or by clicking this link.
Silveras is offline   #27
Lonewolf147

Old March 26th, 2017, 07:18 AM
I just sent a message to Zach as well. I'm getting the same original errors. Just posting here to stay updated with this thread.
Lonewolf147 is offline   #28
Closed Thread