Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

charlieluce

Old September 5th, 2016, 03:54 PM
As noted in my signature, I'm running the Iron Gods AP. As such, there's a lot of Timeworn technological items ending up in the hands of the PCs.

The current implementation of Timeworn as an Adjustment on the item is proving quite cumbersome to work with. The player has to add the item, add the Adjustment, match the two together in a dropdown containing every piece of equipment they have (applicable or not), and activate the Adjustment. After that, they have to make sure that nothing happens to disturb any of that (which is either distressing easy to do or happens spontaneously on occasion, judging by the number of times I've had to remind players that an item was Timeworn and checked their character to discover that the Adjustment was pointing to "No Selection").

A simple "Timeworn" checkbox on applicable items would be a welcome relief from the situation.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #1 Reply With Quote