Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Fenris447

Old March 18th, 2020, 08:08 AM
I've seen a few posts from searching of people trying to implement these, but nothing concrete has hit the Community Pack as far as I can tell.

Wildemount has a gift, and Theros is expected to have some as well. So I'd like to get at least a framework in place. My instinct is to make an adjustment that calls a configurable, where these benefits can be selected. But I'm open to other ideas.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old March 18th, 2020, 03:27 PM
I did something similar to those with a configurable that looked for some generic Ability things, which is what I think you're going to do, but instead of an Adjustment I bootstrapped the configurable to every character, but hid it with a source.

What you have to do is create your configurable and give it a source under Sources.

For the community files you would then want to edit "COM_5ePack - Helper Things.user" and bootstrap the configurable inside the meh5C thing right under the other configurable things.

<!-- Configurable Tabs -->
<bootstrap thing="cfg5CFeatB"></bootstrap>
<bootstrap thing="cfg5CProf"></bootstrap>
<bootstrap thing="cfg5CNEWTHING"></bootstrap>

This would in effect add the configurable to all characters, but unless the source is selected the tab for it stays invisible or hidden.
dungeonguru is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old March 18th, 2020, 05:49 PM
I dig it. Thanks for the info. I think I’ll do it that way.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old March 20th, 2020, 10:56 AM
I thought I'd uploaded Epic Boons, Charms,and Blessings ages ago . . .

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old March 20th, 2020, 11:29 AM
Epic Boons are in, but I can't find Charms or Blessings anywhere.

Fenris447 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old March 20th, 2020, 11:35 AM
Strange, I have the Blessings, Epic Boons, and Charms all listed under Epic Boons.
I have updated to the latest version of rthe Community Pack and didn't lose them . . .

Last edited by Mergon; March 20th, 2020 at 11:41 AM.
Mergon is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old March 23rd, 2020, 06:20 AM
Unless they're named something totally different, they're not anywhere on the GitHub code repository. Is it possible they're in some custom files of yours?

If you have them, I'd love to take a look and integrate them into the pack. I can take care of any text rewriting.

Fenris447 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old March 23rd, 2020, 06:31 AM
They are part of the DMB and should be listed with Epic Boons. Blessings at the top of the list, Charms at th bottom.

Mergon is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old March 23rd, 2020, 11:24 AM
It's gotta be local to you. COM_5ePack_DMG - Epic Boons.user in the GitHub doesn't have them.

I searched the whole repository for the Blessing of Valhalla and the Charm of the Slayer, but they're nowhere to be found.

Fenris447 is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old March 23rd, 2020, 11:44 AM
See the link below for my little, bitty mistake. :P

https://github.com/Sklore/HL_DD_5e_Colab/issues/939

Mergon is offline   #10 Reply With Quote