Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

mirtos

Old April 22nd, 2014, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord View Post
Do you all realize how rare it is to see this sort of string of posts on a forum? Everybody is literally apologizing to everybody for posts that in reality were nowhere near as offensive as I see everyday on non-gaming forums. As a Canadian, it's nice to see our culture spreading out into the gaming world if nothing else. :-)

Just another reason I love owning a game store and getting to deal with customers and suppliers of all kinds. 99.9% of the time, they are just like this.

Gord
Well, I used to be involved in a PbP vBulletin gaming site. That isn't always the case. Especially when rules discussions come up.
mirtos is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old April 22nd, 2014, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirtos View Post
Well, I used to be involved in a PbP vBulletin gaming site. That isn't always the case. Especially when rules discussions come up.
Yeah. There are at least two people I will. not. game with. They're power gamers. They want the gold, the magic, and the spotlight ... at the expense of other players having fun.

Taught 'em both a lesson before I left. Gave them both a taste of their own medicine. Left one guy absolutely speechless. "Wow ... you really screwed me over."

The other guy kept begging me to play, because he knew I was a good gamer. But when I beat him at his own style, he didn't invite me back.

I'm a play-and-let-play kinda guy. Everyone should have fun at the table.
EightBitz is offline   #12 Reply With Quote