Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

Lunitar Draegon

Old March 21st, 2021, 02:21 PM
Is there currently or will there be in the future, a means to designate who is the GM.
In my current group I am the one with the most disposable income, so there for I have made the lions share of the purchases in HLC. As we come over to HLO I also have the Patron Service account (w/ the transferred content), but I am not the GM for our group.
Is it possible to for me to create a campaign, invite players, and then pass the reins of GM to one of the invited players? If not is it something that will be available in the near future?
Lunitar Draegon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
danyray

Old April 1st, 2021, 12:17 PM
+1
I also would like something like this to be possible. It would also be usefull when alterning GM or switching GM mid game when the one gming become too loaded.
danyray is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Nightbringer

Old April 3rd, 2021, 03:24 PM
Being able to set the DM would be a huge boon.
Nightbringer is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Warphius

Old April 20th, 2021, 03:24 AM
+1 to this also, I have tried utilising demo account to test and there is no option to do this yet. I am hoping that this becomes an option, as we are sticking to using classic for the campaigns for now.
Warphius is offline   #4 Reply With Quote