Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

DarkKnight27

Old September 10th, 2020, 05:04 PM
I'm trying to join a campaign. I have an Apprentice level account but when I type in the invite code I keep getting a error saying the "Invite has Incorrect Syntax".

Anyone know what this is or if there's a way for me to fix it?
DarkKnight27 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 11th, 2020, 08:47 AM
Hello DarkKnight,

I see that you wrote to us in support and after checking here and reproducing the issue I wanted to be sure to let it be known publicly that we see the same issue for joining a Campaign.

The current workaround for this is for the GM to open the Invite Players box and click the "Regenerate Invite Code" button and then send the new Code out for the Players to use which should let them in as intended. We are working on a more permanent solution for this in the meantime though. Thanks again!

Last edited by Ryan F; September 11th, 2020 at 08:54 AM.
Ryan F is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
MarcelGM

Old September 12th, 2020, 07:25 AM
I had some GM controlled PCs as stand ins for my non HLO members. They only existed in the campaign. Did they wind up somewhere I can't see or are they lost forever and need to be created again?

and now I can see them again, guess they're ok, weird

Last edited by MarcelGM; September 12th, 2020 at 07:31 AM.
MarcelGM is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 13th, 2020, 12:22 AM
That sounds like a possible caching issue. But it's anybody's guess whether it's a server-side issue, a client application issue, or an interplay issue with the browser's caching logic. If you have more details you can share, please open a support ticket so we can investigate further.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote