Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

WhyteOne

Old December 7th, 2021, 10:22 AM
I have added the UA wizard and warlock to my usable stuffs in character creation. I found that when I add the raven queen as a patron for warlock I get an immunity to being frightened. I have tested this several times and this is where it is coming from. However there is no mention of gaining the immunity to being frightened in the raven queen material from the official UA website or in the material in HeroLab. In have tried to track down where this is coming from in the game files themselves through the editor, but I have had no success. Can you tell my where to find this in the game files using the editor or better yet why this is included in the UA for hero lab when I can’t find it anywhere in the official materials?
WhyteOne is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old December 7th, 2021, 12:39 PM
Ok, I found where it is doing it, it is in the Hero Lab Community file "COM_5ePack_UA - WarWiz", For some reason it is giving the immunity to the frightened condition, and resistance to necrotic damage of the 10th level ability "Raven Shield" at first level, instead of 10th level, and for the life of me, I can't remember off the top of my head, how to correct it, I will have to dig into it as soon as I can. Sorry that I couldn't give you an answer that would help you correct it, but at least you know what file to look in.
jbearwillis is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
WhyteOne

Old December 7th, 2021, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearwillis View Post
Ok, I found where it is doing it, it is in the Hero Lab Community file "COM_5ePack_UA - WarWiz", For some reason it is giving the immunity to the frightened condition, and resistance to necrotic damage of the 10th level ability "Raven Shield" at first level, instead of 10th level, and for the life of me, I can't remember off the top of my head, how to correct it, I will have to dig into it as soon as I can. Sorry that I couldn't give you an answer that would help you correct it, but at least you know what file to look in.
Thank you for even being able to find something. I did not even think to look at the later abilities. I will look at it myself and if I can figure it out I will post it here. If you find something please let me know. You are truly great!!!
WhyteOne is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old December 7th, 2021, 01:49 PM
WhyteOne, Check your inbox, I sent you the corrected file....
jbearwillis is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
WhyteOne

Old December 7th, 2021, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Thank you. So, if you would, can you tell me how you fixed this?
WhyteOne is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
WhyteOne

Old December 7th, 2021, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Never mind. I found where your fix was. Very nicely done.
WhyteOne is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old December 7th, 2021, 02:48 PM
I went into the Raven Queen ability, then went to the special abilities tab and put a condition in the Raven Shield ability, to look for 10 level of the Warlock class before giving those traits.
jbearwillis is offline   #7 Reply With Quote