Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

AWizardInDallas

Send a message via AIM to AWizardInDallas Send a message via MSN to AWizardInDallas Send a message via Yahoo to AWizardInDallas Send a message via Skype™ to AWizardInDallas

Old October 30th, 2011, 06:50 PM
I mention this here because we use Hero Lab extensively in developing our products! Here goes:

Just in time for Halloween is a new TPK Games digital release by yours truly! Available now on DriveThruRPG.

Here's the teaser: Temerlyth is one of those rarest of beings, an elven lich. Drinking from the cup of blackest hate, ancient wrath drives him ever on. Accompanied by his ravenous undead children, his tormented wife and her former lover, Temerlyth is a powerful horror stalking the broken ends of the world just as easily as right outside your door. He searches for the next victim of his vile experiments. He inspires nightmare whispers, tales told in the dark and seedy places where adventurers gather to swap stories sane men would rather not hear, stories that just may prove all too real!

AWizardInDallas
AWizardInDallas is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 30th, 2011, 08:22 PM
No offense but Total Party Kill games might throw off some gamers. Though admittedly I will be checking this out since it sounds cool.
RavenX is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
AWizardInDallas

Send a message via AIM to AWizardInDallas Send a message via MSN to AWizardInDallas Send a message via Yahoo to AWizardInDallas Send a message via Skype™ to AWizardInDallas

Old October 31st, 2011, 07:04 AM
None taken. Can't please everyone.

Please do! This is just the beginning! I have tons planned for the future and we have it in our plans to offer Hero Lab content at some point! I'm even hoping we get a chance to do some work in Realm Works.

AWizardInDallas
AWizardInDallas is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 31st, 2011, 08:22 AM
I approve of the name.
dartnet is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
AWizardInDallas

Old November 1st, 2011, 12:08 PM
I'm a marketing noob, but the product is solid and we really are interested in offering data files for our stuff via the "Powered by Hero Lab" program, so if anyone has any feedback I'd really love to here it.

AWizardInDallas
AWizardInDallas is offline   #5 Reply With Quote