Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000

Notices

BloodAngel_hazrd

Old March 14th, 2012, 11:13 AM
I just recently bought the army builder app, and im having issues figuring out how to get some of the generic space marines in my blood angels army. For instance im trying to add a rhino but i dont see it anywhere in the list. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
BloodAngel_hazrd is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old March 14th, 2012, 10:18 PM
When you choose a squad that can take a Rhino, look in the right hand column and it will be near the bottom.

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Dschleinz

Old March 13th, 2013, 02:57 AM
I trying out different option with an Blood Angels list and notice that it would let me add a dedicated transport, a Land Raider, to a Death Company that included Lemartes. I didn't see anything the rule that said he couldn't be put in one expect that he takes up two spaces because he has a jump pack.

NM I see the problem, because Lemartes has a jump pack the squad can't have a transport.

Last edited by Dschleinz; March 13th, 2013 at 03:11 AM.
Dschleinz is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
lordjim

Old April 28th, 2013, 12:12 PM
There appears to be a problem when trying to outfit a Death Company squad. I am unable to equip the squad with a variaty of weapons as it only allows me to equip the whole squad with the same item ie. Power Fists. Am I doing something wrong or is there a glitch?
lordjim is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old May 8th, 2013, 02:45 AM
This is covered more thoroughly in the help file supplied with the game system files but the essence is, you need to add a "new line" to your squad, using the options list (not the squad count buttons), one row for reach uniquely equipped group of death company.

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
GDMNW

Send a message via Skype™ to GDMNW

Old May 15th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Thanks! I had the same problem, but it's easy once you know how to do it.
GDMNW is offline   #6 Reply With Quote