Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

gauldin

Old May 6th, 2015, 07:06 AM
One of my players' .por file is throwing the following error whenever I equip/unequip any item, or activate any adjustment.

"Attempt to access field 'atmPenalty' that does not exist for thing 'EqpChooser'
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'AttDam' (Eval Script #3) near line 13
"

I don't know when this started happening, so I have no idea which of the many things on his character sheet is causing the problem. Any suggestions as to how to isolate this (short of rebuilding the character)?
gauldin is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 6th, 2015, 08:12 AM
Please report the bug using the links in this thread: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=24976

When you get the automated "bug report received" message, reply to that, attaching this character, because the problem appears to lie in the particular combination of things on this character, so it'll be faster for us to look at the whole character than to go back and forth asking about the character.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
gauldin

Old May 6th, 2015, 08:56 AM
Done and done. Thanks!
gauldin is offline   #3 Reply With Quote