Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

mototom

Old February 28th, 2022, 02:41 PM
Has anyone had issues with the SoT options not handling skills properly? I have a lot of wonkiness—background not recognizing all skills have been selected, branches not allowing skills to be selected, etc.

I already have a bug report in, just curious if anyone else has experienced anything like it.
mototom is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Jacob Williams

Old March 15th, 2022, 04:54 PM
Yes. I noticed that some of the Lore skills do not add correctly.
Jacob Williams is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 16th, 2022, 11:03 AM
Greetings,

I'd love to learn a bit more about what is going on as the branch sub-system relating to these is pretty new. After doing a bit of initial testing I did find that a few options from the Backgrounds do need to have a kind of "pick a lore" option that needs to be done (eg. choose a terrain-based lore appropriate to your character such as Forest, Jungle, etc) by way of using the + button to add the desired lore skill before it properly "clicks" into place but that sort of behavior isn't exactly too unexpected so I belive you may very well be experiencing deeper issues.

If anyone has any details about instances where this is happening please do contact us directly at our support inbox with whatever details, context, and information you can so we might work on identifying what and where things might be going wrong.

Thanks!

--
Ryan Furnas
Customer/Technical Support
<support@wolflair.com>
Ryan F is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old March 19th, 2022, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan F View Post
If anyone has any details about instances where this is happening please do contact us directly at our support inbox with whatever details, context, and information you can so we might work on identifying what and where things might be going wrong.
Ryan, I already submitted mine with screenshots. But one looks like it was closed for some reason. The issues are relatively extensive and leave me unable to select some of the lore skills.

Ticket numbers are 272247 and 272249.

Last edited by mototom; March 19th, 2022 at 02:51 PM.
mototom is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 19th, 2022, 03:38 PM
Hey again,

Alright, that's great actually. The second of them was closed as you replied to that case indicating that we could disregard the message so I believe there may have been a misunderstanding in what you had meant by that. Either way, the first of them has been documented and pulled aside for the team already and I'm going to get a closer look at the closed case again now to see what I can figure out.

Thanks!

--
Ryan Furnas
Customer/Technical Support
<support@wolflair.com>
Ryan F is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old March 20th, 2022, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan F View Post
Hey again,

Alright, that's great actually. The second of them was closed as you replied to that case indicating that we could disregard the message so I believe there may have been a misunderstanding in what you had meant by that.
Sorry about that. I'd added a follow up comment to that ticket, then after some additional testing found that was incorrect. The original issues documented in the ticket are still present. Thanks!
mototom is offline   #6 Reply With Quote