Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

B_Douglass

Old May 18th, 2021, 05:41 PM
I've created a new system neutral realm.

I created a new tag domain (I think) with a title of "UpLift" which will (eventually) have dozens of values.

I want to add this snippet to the "Overview" section of the "Individual" content element. I want it to be included in all future "Individual" content elements.

I am guessing it's something simple, but I cannot figure out how to make this happen (I've only been playing with RealmWorks for an hour or so).

Can someone point me to the answer?
B_Douglass is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old May 18th, 2021, 11:44 PM
If "Individual" is one of the built-in category, then you will need to create a duplicate of it and (optionally) hide the original. This is because you can't edit the built-in categories.

If you go to the Manage ribbon and select "Categories" you will find the list of available topic/article categories. This is where you modify the category definitions. Selecting one of the categories on the left presents a tool icon from which you can perform various actions.

Have a look and see if you can get it working

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
B_Douglass

Old May 19th, 2021, 03:04 AM
Thanks again - That was just what I needed to figure this out!!

Is there a list of the built-in categories? That way I won't be tempted to come back next week with essentially the same question...
B_Douglass is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old May 19th, 2021, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Douglass View Post
Thanks again - That was just what I needed to figure this out!!

Is there a list of the built-in categories? That way I won't be tempted to come back next week with essentially the same question...
All the built-in categories are marked as locked. It is the full list you see when go to the window using Manage->Categories.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #4 Reply With Quote