Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Senko

Old May 23rd, 2014, 06:13 PM
I'm just wondering I've noticed a few items are missing from our purchase options e.g. Maglock Passkey R5-6, agent programs for cybderdecks or the gas vent system for guns. I'm just wondering is this still getting updated with new items to come or are they just missing/not coming please?

Last edited by Senko; May 23rd, 2014 at 06:47 PM.
Senko is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 23rd, 2014, 06:16 PM
Please report bugs using the link in this thread: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=24975

The gas-vent issue's been reported several times already, so I don't need another report of that, but what exactly is wrong with the maglock passkey?

Last edited by Mathias; May 23rd, 2014 at 06:18 PM.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old May 23rd, 2014, 10:55 PM
Nothing, I got mixed up with an earlier edition on that as I was using a character that had 2 maglock passkey's 5 (amongst other things) to test it out and forgot that 5th edition only has 1-4 for that.

I wasn't reporting these as bugs because I wasn't sure if they were bugs or not, some items have a this is yet to be enabled e.g. lifestyles options (and I think dependants isn't adding to the cost like its meant too). I'm still not sure if the cyberdeck having no agents is because they're missing, bugged or I'm just not finding the correct option. Which is why I asked if they were still being added as a few things do have warnings that they'll be enabled in future content.

However I have figured out why my reagents were generating a validation error (same as with licenses if you don't customize when creating them they generate a fault which I'll be submitting). Not really a bug per say but a minor issue nonetheless.

EDIT
I realized what was going wrong when I looked for an option to raise my willpower maximum from 6 to 7 (genetic optimization).

Last edited by Senko; May 23rd, 2014 at 11:04 PM.
Senko is offline   #3 Reply With Quote