Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

cndblank

Old March 19th, 2019, 04:57 AM
I was unable to add the MOS to an RCC which runs programs so I'm not sure why you couldn't use it to run an extra program.

Also when I added it to a commlink, it would only let me add commlink programs. Killcode strongly implies you can run cyberdeck programs on a commlink with special equipment like a program carrier, inproved data jack or Multiprogram Operating System so this should at least be an optional rule.
cndblank is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Canis

Send a message via MSN to Canis

Old July 10th, 2019, 11:15 AM
Kill Code specifies the MOS as only valid for Commlinks and Cyberdecks. Granted SR5 Core says RCC's are actually commlinks with extra bits, but subsequent books have specified things separately.

Not being able to enable cyberprograms when added to a commlink with a MOS or datajack plus is annoying.
Canis is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
riff.freelance

Old October 29th, 2019, 06:50 PM
Worth asking has anyone houseruled this using the editor? I'm considering it but running into snags.
riff.freelance is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Edwardson

Old February 25th, 2020, 11:31 AM
Figured this out by trial and Error.

First add a Cyberdeck in the Matrix Tab, Then add the MOS in the gear Tab and the MOS will allow you to pick which Cyberdeck it is running on.

Then back to the Matrix Tab where you Cyberdeck can now have more programs loaded onto it equal to the rating of the MOS
Edwardson is offline   #4 Reply With Quote