Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

craghammer

Old March 30th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Is everybody busy playing, or is there just nothing happening?
Have we given up nagging LWD about Content Market, or actually waiting patiently?
craghammer is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old March 30th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Shhhh you'll disrupt the coding bears!

Everyone has had a taste of what's just around the corner and now understand that the best thing we can do is let LWD get it across the line in all its time saving glory

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
craghammer

Old March 30th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Hehe, agreed. As a manager for 25 developers I've learned that the best thing is to leave them alone to finish their tasks, unless you want to get bitten
craghammer is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
AEIOU

Old March 31st, 2017, 07:25 AM
I'm waiting as patiently as I can for GenCon for the KS material and content market....
AEIOU is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old March 31st, 2017, 01:35 PM
<- Job hunting, tax season, preparing for an on-site interview on Tuesday, soliciting professional references and letters of recommendation from former colleagues and managers. Trying to maintain and further build on my professional network to make it easier to find and follow other leads.

So, how are things going with you? :-)
EightBitz is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Absintheminded78

Old March 31st, 2017, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightBitz View Post
<- Job hunting, tax season, preparing for an on-site interview on Tuesday, soliciting professional references and letters of recommendation from former colleagues and managers. Trying to maintain and further build on my professional network to make it easier to find and follow other leads.

So, how are things going with you? :-)
Probably a little less busy than you

Good luck on Tuesday!
Absintheminded78 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
kbs666

Old April 1st, 2017, 04:14 AM
I've been really busy and have barely had time to work on my campaign much less post here. Going to try and get a video done today but I've got actual work to do as well before my game starts so it may be tomorrow before it gets done.

my Realm Works videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU...4DwXXkvmBXQ9Yw
kbs666 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
wurzel

Old April 1st, 2017, 05:20 AM
Nothing happens here... not even an april fool's joke. Is that a good sign or a bad sign?

DM: Tol'Uluk - game system independent homebrew world (so far AD&D 2, D&D3.5, Fate, Pathfinder, D&D5)
Tools: RW, CC3+, CD3, DD3, HL
RL: Retired senior IT manager. Now just housewife, grandma and fantasy author.
wurzel is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Gord

Old April 1st, 2017, 10:03 AM
Business year end, trade show, store renovations, kids, courses, home renos, rental property problems for my aunt with dementia, government bureaucracy, business being good, setting up a new business and lots of paperwork.

It's been busy.
Gord is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old April 1st, 2017, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord View Post
Business year end, trade show, store renovations, kids, courses, home renos, rental property problems for my aunt with dementia, government bureaucracy, business being good, setting up a new business and lots of paperwork.

It's been busy.
I miss my aunt. :-( The last thanksgiving we had together, I had baked a cheesecake. It was actually her brother's (my uncle's) secret recipe. I was only able to get it from him because he wanted mom's recipe for baklava. I heard mom giving him the recipe one day over the phone, and I'm like, "Mom, stop! Don't just give it to him! TRADE!" Mom didn't listen and gave him the recipe anyway. But he took pity on me and still gave me the recipe.

Anyway, after dinner, my sister was cutting it and passing slices around. Aunt got one of the first slices. I guess she took a couple of bites and set it down somewhere ... and forgot all about it. She was asking my sister if she could have a slice. My sister said, "Didn't I already give you one?" (She was confused, not being mean or stingy or rude. We all loved our aunt very much. She was a second mom to us.)

Aunt got a confused look on her face like she didn't understand the question and asked again for a slice. My sister, still confused, said that she had already given her one. I interjected, with a strong hint in my tone, "Give her another slice."

My sister looked at me with confusion, then she got what was happening and cut her another slice.

In fairness to my sister, she lives far away and wasn't here everyday to be reminded of aunt's deterioration. She knew about it, but she never really saw the consequences of it. So that's why she was kind of slow on the uptake.
EightBitz is offline   #10 Reply With Quote