Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Aldaron

Old July 31st, 2015, 08:29 PM
Forgive me my laziness, but I'm hoping someone else has encountered this and found a solution!

At the moment, when I import an undead creature using Encounter Builder and CTRL + K and "Use Defaults" on it, its hit points suddenly double. This only happens for undead - everything else is fine. I've tried switching Wound Thresholds on and off, and it makes no difference.

The reason I'm being lazy is that I have scores of options activated in my defaults, and I'm trying to avoid spending hours going through and turning them on-and-off individually, or potentially finding out it is some combination that is causing the issue.

I'm just hoping someone else has encountered the issue and has discovered the cause before I take a deep breath and spend an entire weekend figuring out exactly which option is causing the issue!
Aldaron is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aldaron

Old July 31st, 2015, 08:52 PM
Err...okay, I think I found it by fluke. If I import a skeleton, it has 4 hp. If I select "Average HP at new levels", the hit points jump to 8.

If I select "Max HP at new levels", the hit points jump to 12.

If I then deselect "Max", they go back to 8. But if I deselect "Average", they still stay at 8. I can't figure out a way to get them back to 4.

This only happens with Undead.

Am I missing something obvious, or should I report this as a bug?
Aldaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 1st, 2015, 12:45 PM
Please report Pathfinder bugs using the links in this thread is a sticky thread at top of Forum. A bug is ANYTHING you think is not working correctly. Weather you know for a fact or are just wondering if it is wrong. Report it using the above links to get an official response from Lone Wolf.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aldaron

Old August 3rd, 2015, 11:21 PM
Fair enough. Done.
I just feel bad wasting the devs' time if this is some feature that I've just missed and that everyone else knows about!
Aldaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 4th, 2015, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaron View Post
Fair enough. Done.
I just feel bad wasting the devs' time if this is some feature that I've just missed and that everyone else knows about!
They have asked many times for people to just put in a bug report. I keep asking them to change that name. Its a the 'support I have a question' place really.

Sometimes you can get an answer but the truth is HL for Pathfinder has SOOO many pieces even people like me have a hard time answer all questions.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #5 Reply With Quote