Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Aldaron

Old July 8th, 2010, 12:27 AM
Hi guys, here's hoping you can help me!
I'm trying to create a ranger with "Hills" as his favoured terrain, but it's not on the normal list that comes up in the "Terrains" button on the "Ranger" tab. No problem, I thought - I'll just add in "Hills" via the editor...except I can't for the life of me find where the terrains are in the editor. I'm starting to wonder if they're hard-coded, actually...I've done a string search on all the .xml files in the HeroLab installation folder, as well as all the custom .user files, and I'm stuck.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Cheers,

Al
Aldaron is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dragonladytoo

Old July 8th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Al,
Why don't you just use what is available: Mountain (including hills)?

It doesn't limit you.
dragonladytoo is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aldaron

Old July 9th, 2010, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonladytoo View Post
Al,
Why don't you just use what is available: Mountain (including hills)?

It doesn't limit you.
Yeah, that's what I've ended up doing, but it piqued my curiosity, because I thought there'd be a way of adding terrains. It's not a big deal, I just want to make sure I'm not overlooking something obvious!
Aldaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
howardb3

Old March 8th, 2013, 05:22 AM
I actually need to do this as well but it's for a home brew terrain. Does anyone know how to add to the list of available terrains?
howardb3 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Reaper310

Old November 26th, 2013, 01:20 PM
I was wondering too if I could add an additional planer terrain for my rogue/horizon walker. I'm just not entirely sure on how to add one. I'm trying to add the Shifting (Planar) from old rules "http://www.d20srd.org/srd/prestigeClasses/horizonWalker.htm" so after domain mastery on the horizon walker I can get "spell-like ability to use dimension door (as the spell cast at your character level) once every 1d4 rounds" note I don't really know how to script in HL but I'm trying to learn. I know there is a custom terrain you can choose and put in your own name but there is no terrain mastery or dominance of that terrain you can choose from. favored terrain (planer [specify]) wont work for what W want. Thank you if you can help.
Reaper310 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote