Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

SeeleyOne

Old August 31st, 2014, 11:20 PM
I use a mod that has a Size trait affect The Strength roll. It needs to use Traits to work. And I think the reason that the skills get screwed up is because their maximum increases beyond d12; it is a function of the skill being raised on an advance and not because of Professional or Expert (which are obsolete in my rules). The professional edges like Ace and Thief only work with my mods at Traits. When I thought it was an error is that I forgot that my house rule would affect it.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #81 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 1st, 2014, 01:46 AM
OK, I've been through the code, and I think I've found the spot that's causing some of your issues. I need to do some testing to see if the change has any side effects (I don't anticipate any). If it presents no issues, I'll include it in the update I'm working on (only two items on the list left to fix). I'll start the release process early this next week.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder, SWADE Fantasy Companion
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Sci-Fi Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #82 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old September 11th, 2014, 01:34 PM
OK, we're working through one final issue and then we'll have an update out to fix the current list.

_
_
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
CapedCrusader is offline   #83 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old September 15th, 2014, 01:57 PM
Apparently the grenades think they're used with Shooting rather than Throwing, since the character I just put an XCOM grenade on (with a D4 Throwing and a D4 Shooting) is showing a D6 to hit with it. Tested with the Pineapple and it shows the same thing. I'm guessing this is in Weapon Type, but those don't actually seem to be in the Editor, so I'm guessing they're in the base code.

Edit: Ah, found the thrown toggle.

Last edited by Paragon; September 15th, 2014 at 02:03 PM.
Paragon is offline   #84 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old September 16th, 2014, 12:11 AM
OK, I'll check that. I'm working with the Powers-That-Know-More-Than-Me to work out a really weird issue with the character sheet.

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #85 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old September 16th, 2014, 03:19 AM
Please fill us in on when it's done with the details of any character sheet changes because I'll need to implement any of those into my Extended Character Sheet, too.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #86 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old September 16th, 2014, 06:00 AM
To make it clear, since my example had a typo in it (it meant to say the example character had a D4 Throwing and a D6 Shooting), apparently the two grenades already in the program don't seem to have the Thrown toggle clicked, so it defaults to Shooting instead. Its a simple error, really.
Paragon is offline   #87 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old September 17th, 2014, 12:33 PM
Will do, Z.

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #88 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old September 23rd, 2014, 03:45 PM
OK, Z, here's the character sheet changes:

sheet_standard1.dat
Line 411 - portal oSPAttack - change component to "SPCAtkPwr"
Lines 2336, 2587, 2918 - change portal[damage].width from 165 to 195

Note that these changes become operational with the next update (SPCAtkPwr doesn't exist until then...)

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #89 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old September 23rd, 2014, 05:02 PM
Thanks! I'll prep a version with those and update the dropbox version that I have linked here for folks when the next update comes out.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #90 Reply With Quote