Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

rlane187

Old May 11th, 2021, 01:14 PM
There may be an issue with applying temporary hit points in Hero Lab Online. More likely though is that I am not using the tool correctly.

When I apply either Aid or False Life, I get 2 temporary hit points from Aid and 1 from False Life. When I double click the temporary hit point block, I have an option to "reset" or "undo" (whatever those mean) and no option to change the number to what the player rolled. When I click the spell in the adjustment block, I have no options to set a value anywhere.

I dug through forum posts and found some postings saying that these effects would be treated like counters, but could not quite figure out what that meant. I did notice that I can add the spell effect over and over again and it stacks. Am I supposed to add the spell effect between 10 (regular) and 20 (mythic) times to get this to work correctly? That seems off.

Does anyone know the proper way to apply these effects in Hero Lab Online?
rlane187 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 11th, 2021, 01:31 PM
This is a bug that's already on our to-do list.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
rlane187

Old May 11th, 2021, 01:49 PM
Thank you for the quick reply.
rlane187 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote