Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 22nd, 2010, 08:47 AM
Hello All,

New Updates.

Latest Updates 8/22/2010
  • New PFRPG_ConcSkill.user file. This is for those game groups like my own that primarily use the printed character sheet for game play. The Concentration of spellcasters is not easily displayed on the sheet especially when you can have multiclass spellcasters. The above .user file adds a Concentration skill for each spellcaster(including APG classes) that can be manually added to a character. Once added it will auto-calculate the Concentration total for the character. If you multiclass just add a Concentration skill for each class. The skill will also add in and correctly display all Bonuses from traits and feats that add a permanent Bonus to one's concentration. So in example Combat Casting is not added in as it applies only in some situations. Hope others find this useful. Note: No special Source is need to activate this .user file.
Download at d20pfsrd in the zMisc folder.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #21
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 22nd, 2010, 08:55 AM
I've put the fact that concentration isn't findable enough on the character sheet onto my to-do list.

I'd suggest you report these as bugs before you go creating fixes for them.
Mathias is offline   #22
ShadowChemosh

Old August 22nd, 2010, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
I'd suggest you report these as bugs before you go creating fixes for them.
Sure. But like I said my groups opinion is we like seeing Concentration as a Skill as that is where we are use to seeing it. And that is all this does and I thought if we like that maybe others would also. I am not sure I would call it a fix per say, but a different place to see a value.

The huge reason why I like HL so much is that it allows me to actually do this kind of stuff myself. Its that customization of the software that to ME is why I decided to go with HL after testing hundreds of character generation software.

So giving the community a different view of the sheet is not a fix, but simply a feature actually and in NO WAY should reflect on the great work you do Mathais.

Later

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #23
ShadowChemosh

Old August 22nd, 2010, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
This is a good idea - such a good idea that we've added support for it in Hero Lab. In Hero Lab 3.6, the editor will allow you to edit author, history and to-do information for a file, without having to create things to do it.
This is really nice by the way. Just used it for several .user files and its really nice. About the only thing was it was not where I expected as its under the View menu, but now that I know its their its really nice.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #24
ShadowChemosh

Old August 24th, 2010, 10:21 AM
Hello All,

New Updates.

Latest Updates 8/23/2010
  • New PFRPG_35_DwarfParagon.user file by William. This is the Dwarf Paragon class out of the Unearth Arcana updated for Pathfinder rules Note: No special Source is need to activate this .user file.
Download at d20pfsrd in the zConverted DnD 35 folder.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #25
ShadowChemosh

Old August 29th, 2010, 10:34 AM
Hello All,

New Updates.

Latest Updates 8/29/2010
  • New PFRPG_AP_KingMaker_SwordScion.user version 1.1. I got allot of requests for this so figured I would do it and release to the community. Its for those playing in the Kingmaker AP. This .user file changes the Sword Scion trait to work with the Dueling sword from the Adventurer's Armory .user file from d20pfsrd. I also added the Aldori Dueling Mastery feat from the Campaign Setting and it also works with the Dueling Sword from the AA .user file. Both of these will activate with the Kingmaker AP source.
  • Updated PFRPG_PC_AdventuresArmory_ArmWep.user version 1.2.2. I found a few small issues with the Dueling sword that needed to be fixed. My bad. This fixes it not being a MELEE weapon, marked for fighter's light blade group instead of Heavy blade group, and that it didn't correctly become a Finesse weapon when it was a magic version. I also moved the version history into HL's new "Edit File History" window.
Download at d20pfsrd.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #26
Jhalad

Old August 30th, 2010, 06:22 AM
If we find errors in one of the files and fix it, should we send it back to you, or get a hold of the original designer and send it to them?
Jhalad is offline   #27
ShadowChemosh

Old August 30th, 2010, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhalad View Post
If we find errors in one of the files and fix it, should we send it back to you, or get a hold of the original designer and send it to them?
Probably fastest to just send to me, but also feel free to send to the original editor. When you are in the editor you can either look at the Simple Tab for author information or now in the newer .user files you can go to View Menu in the editor and look at the file history and the author information their.

Feel free to send to me at ShadowChemosh(at)yahoo(dot)com and please update the File History information to include what you changed and why or at least include that information in the email you send. I have a d20pfsrd test environment now for Pathfinder so I can make sure that the .user files work together without issues and I keep in exact sync with what is on the website.

Knowing what you changed/fixed will help the community and the original author out. Plus when I post an update about the file everyone will know what changed.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #28
thoranon

Old September 1st, 2010, 07:51 AM
Does anyone have a script for Enlarge?
thoranon is offline   #29
ShadowChemosh

Old September 1st, 2010, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoranon View Post
Does anyone have a script for Enlarge?
Not a specific one no, but THIS thread should get you pretty darn close with the correct script.

Its not a bad ability to add to that General Adjustments .user file along with Risner's fix for Monk's FoB.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #30
Closed Thread