Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Dragnmoon

Old June 7th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Hey all lets those who made Custom sheets post them here! If anyone have an requests they would like to put out there that someone may be willing to pick up go ahead and post that at here also.

I am to busy to work on my own at the moment but if anyone out there could make or have already made sheets that look more like Paizo's that would be great, also a sheet that matches the PFS one would be great to.

Also sheets that post full Feat/Trait descriptions would be good to.

Last edited by Dragnmoon; June 7th, 2011 at 06:09 PM.
Dragnmoon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 12th, 2011, 10:36 PM
So I have been playing around more with the Custom Sheets and I have a newer version I thought I would put out there.

This is by no means perfect at all yet so please keep that in mind when checking it out. But I thought it would help show that some people are working on them and see them progress along. I also thought maybe stuff I have done could help out others. *shrugs*

So as of yet I am still working mostly on a overall design that matches HL as I am still learning and I at least found it hard to do massive changes to the sheet. So one that matches Official Pathfinder at least for me is still some time away.

Anyways HERE is the link to my gaming groups wiki page where you can download the little .hl import file. So installing is now very simple as you just double click on the file and it imports correctly into your computer's Pathfinder output folder. After that start HL Pathfinder and go to "File->Save Custom Output...". On the new window select "Shadow d20 vX.X" Custom HTML character sheet and press Output.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
sebacore

Old June 13th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Here is what I am working on. It isn't nearly done but I have been focusing pretty much solely on the formatting. I don't have the actual files with me, @ work, but I'll get them up soon
Attached Files
File Type: zip Yorick.zip (5.0 KB, 437 views)
sebacore is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 13th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebacore View Post
Here is what I am working on. It isn't nearly done but I have been focusing pretty much solely on the formatting. I don't have the actual files with me, @ work, but I'll get them up soon
Wow! That is really nice sebacore. Looks a 100 times better that what I have been able to play around with. Now I feel a little embarrassed about my few tweaks.

I really like the layout of the weapons. It was what I wanted to do but only just started using CSS to put boxes and stuff around everything. I still break allot of stuff when I make changes. So be really great to be able to see how you did what you did.

So if you can share what you have it would be sweat. I know some of my players would love a new sheet for gaming.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
sebacore

Old June 13th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Sure, once I get home I'll send what I have. I"m a little stuck on how I want to do the second page. I was thinking just gear and a "true" statblock for any mounts or familiars. Third page Feats with full description and fourth page spells?

Just not sure yet.
sebacore is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
chava

Old June 13th, 2011, 11:05 AM
It looks awesome, one thing I found... When I try to print it, I can't get the armor blocks to print on the first page, they default to the second page, even when there is room for them on the first.

But it looks amazing!
chava is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
sebacore

Old June 13th, 2011, 11:07 AM
I have a page break in there so that armor starts the second page. Easy to remove though.
sebacore is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
chava

Old June 13th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Ah... Well that explains it... As I said awesome sheet, and one I would be happy to use... Now at work and can't double check - did it have a place for hero points?
chava is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old June 13th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebacore View Post
Sure, once I get home I'll send what I have. I"m a little stuck on how I want to do the second page. I was thinking just gear and a "true" statblock for any mounts or familiars. Third page Feats with full description and fourth page spells?

Just not sure yet.
I think that the format you have is awesome to say the least. Having the 2nd, 3rd and 4th page set up the way you mention above is a good way to do the rest of them. I am looking forward to seeing these tonight when they can be imported in to the Hero Lab software. (Removing that page block so the armor does not default to the second page would not be bad either hehe)

THANKS!!
Nikmal is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
sebacore

Old June 13th, 2011, 11:49 AM
No place for hero points at the moment but that can be added.

I'll take out the page break.
sebacore is offline   #10 Reply With Quote