Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Searfoss4

Old December 31st, 2015, 03:13 PM
I uploaded Hero Lab for savage world and the three companions - horror, fantasy and super powers. I load the program and get the following errors:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Thing 'edgHSFMGvB', with condition test currently at Initialize/10000 and its earliest possible resolution at Initialize/2100, bootstraps thing 'wpHSFMGvB' which must have its live state resolved by Initialize/2000
Thing 'edgHSFMHMB', with condition test currently at Initialize/10000 and its earliest possible resolution at Initialize/2100, bootstraps thing 'wpHSFMHMB' which must have its live state resolved by Initialize/2000
Thing 'edgHSFMPDA', with condition test currently at Initialize/10000 and its earliest possible resolution at Initialize/2100, bootstraps thing 'wpHSFMPDA' which must have its live state resolved by Initialize/2000
Thing 'edgHSFMQLk', with condition test currently at Initialize/10000 and its earliest possible resolution at Initialize/2100, bootstraps thing 'wpHSFMQmL' which must have its live state resolved by Initialize/2000
Thing 'edgHSFMSTo', with condition test currently at Initialize/10000 and its earliest possible resolution at Initialize/2100, bootstraps thing 'wpHSFMSgT' which must have its live state resolved by Initialize/2000
Thing 'edgHSFMSpL', with condition test currently at Initialize/10000 and its earliest possible resolution at Initialize/2100, bootstraps thing 'wpHSFMSpL' which must have its live state resolved by Initialize/2000
Thing 'edgHSFMXrL', with condition test currently at Initialize/10000 and its earliest possible resolution at Initialize/2100, bootstraps thing 'wpHSFMXRL' which must have its live state resolved by Initialize/2000

Could someone tell me how to fix them. Thanks.
Searfoss4 is offline   #141 Reply With Quote
jhilahd

Old January 9th, 2016, 06:59 PM
I haven't uploaded since the most recent DLNoir and 50 Fathoms updates. I thought I had updated them when they came out, and left it at that.

Then this evening while working on a one-shot for my group, I decided to load up the setting.
I got the notification that the patch was needed. I tried, and the notification did not go away. So I finally ignored it and just loaded it up.

I got the following:
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Thing 'edgHSFMGvB', with condition test currently at Initialize/10000 and its earliest possible resolution at Initialize/2100, bootstraps thing 'wpHSFMGvB' which must have its live state resolved by Initialize/2000
Thing 'edgHSFMHMB', with condition test currently at Initialize/10000 and its earliest possible resolution at Initialize/2100, bootstraps thing 'wpHSFMHMB' which must have its live state resolved by Initialize/2000
Thing 'edgHSFMPDA', with condition test currently at Initialize/10000 and its earliest possible resolution at Initialize/2100, bootstraps thing 'wpHSFMPDA' which must have its live state resolved by Initialize/2000
Thing 'edgHSFMQLk', with condition test currently at Initialize/10000 and its earliest possible resolution at Initialize/2100, bootstraps thing 'wpHSFMQmL' which must have its live state resolved by Initialize/2000
Thing 'edgHSFMSTo', with condition test currently at Initialize/10000 and its earliest possible resolution at Initialize/2100, bootstraps thing 'wpHSFMSgT' which must have its live state resolved by Initialize/2000
Thing 'edgHSFMSpL', with condition test currently at Initialize/10000 and its earliest possible resolution at Initialize/2100, bootstraps thing 'wpHSFMSpL' which must have its live state resolved by Initialize/2000
Thing 'edgHSFMXrL', with condition test currently at Initialize/10000 and its earliest possible resolution at Initialize/2100, bootstraps thing 'wpHSFMXRL' which must have its live state resolved by Initialize/2000

And now my 3rd party stuff, like Deadlands(not just noir) is missing. Pirates and so forth are as well.
The other settings show up as options, but nothing else.

Do I need to completely remove this and reinstall it?
jhilahd is offline   #142 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 9th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Just remove the High Space Setting (or at least the Starships file) until a fix comes out for it. If you're actively using that Setting, PM me and I'll get you a fixed file.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder, SWADE Fantasy Companion
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Sci-Fi Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #143 Reply With Quote
jhilahd

Old January 10th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Thanks, CC, that fixed it.
jhilahd is offline   #144 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old January 10th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Sorry about that, I have been so dang busy and haven't had a chance to get it out. Had a commission to make a small town map in Photoshop and it has been taking all my free time. I will try to get it up later tonight or tomorrow.
jbearwillis is offline   #145 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old January 10th, 2016, 12:28 PM
I wonder how much will be changed in the updated version of High Space, which incidentally, is having a Kickstarter at the moment. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...rl/description

I look forward to it. I wonder if it will make changes that take the Sci Fi Companion into account.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #146 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old January 10th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Well I have been in contact with Patrick about that and when it comes out will make the changes needed. That is all I am allowed to say. LOL
jbearwillis is offline   #147 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old May 14th, 2016, 06:02 AM
I have found that the character sheet print out option has gotten pretty bad about leaving off things. If a race has a few things that show up, or your character uses cyberrnetics or robotics, it will start omitting details. Hindrances disappear first, then the racial stuff do. It will then start chopping off skills. The print out option needs a serious overhaul.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #148 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old July 18th, 2016, 08:00 PM
OK, since we are now at a code stable set, let's start a new consolidated bug list. I fixed the issue with the Robotic Skills in the Sci-Fi Companion. Is there anything out there that needs looked at?

_
_
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
CapedCrusader is offline   #149 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old July 22nd, 2016, 09:14 PM
The Hard of Hearing Hindrance seems to be subtracting from Fighting instead of Notice.

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #150 Reply With Quote