Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

snpadencov

Old October 24th, 2011, 09:21 AM
A small typo. Under the Lore of Heavens, if you click on the curse of the Midnight Wind, it says:

"20+ Cast. All friendly units within 12". It's a hex, so it should be all enemy units as you can't curse your own units.
snpadencov is offline   #71 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old October 24th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snpadencov View Post
A small typo. Under the Lore of Heavens, if you click on the curse of the Midnight Wind, it says:

"20+ Cast. All friendly units within 12". It's a hex, so it should be all enemy units as you can't curse your own units.
Oops. Sorted.

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #72 Reply With Quote
muaddib

Old October 24th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdhakala View Post
Still getting the "too many unique rules" error message.

You might add a note to the file to indicate that until an ironfist is explicitly listed or defined in an FAQ as 'normal' armour then per BRB, p. 500, magic armour may not normally be allowed for Slaughtermaster and Butchers. .
"normal" is referring to "non magical" armor. if your caster only has access to one magical piece of armor or a few magic armors from your armies loot pile then they may not take any other magic armor. if they have access to any type of normal (non magical) armor then they may take magic armor from their army book or the BRB.
muaddib is offline   #73 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime

Old October 24th, 2011, 09:44 PM
The argument of whether or not they get magic armour rests on whether you consider an Ironfist to be armour or not. I fell on side that it is (eventually...) as it gives an armour save.

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #74 Reply With Quote
Arijharn

Old October 26th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Can a Tyrant really take Heavy Armour; an Iron Fist, a magic weapon and Gut Maw to give a combined armour save of 2+? Because... that doesn't sound right!
Arijharn is offline   #75 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime

Old October 27th, 2011, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arijharn View Post
Can a Tyrant really take Heavy Armour; an Iron Fist, a magic weapon and Gut Maw to give a combined armour save of 2+? Because... that doesn't sound right!
Damn those gremlins! Consider this one neutered!

UltraPrime is offline   #76 Reply With Quote
Dusty

Old October 27th, 2011, 01:28 PM
I just noticed a descrepency in the description of Power Scroll when creating a new OK list, although it is not isolated to OK.

On the Arcane item selection window, it has a completely different description as the right hand description window.

One says "Any double friendly wizard rolls..."

The other says "One use: Used when attempting to cast a spell..."

I think the second description is incorrect.
Dusty is offline   #77 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime

Old October 27th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
I just noticed a descrepency in the description of Power Scroll when creating a new OK list, although it is not isolated to OK.

On the Arcane item selection window, it has a completely different description as the right hand description window.

One says "Any double friendly wizard rolls..."

The other says "One use: Used when attempting to cast a spell..."

I think the second description is incorrect.
Good catch. Forgot to update summary after FAQ.

UltraPrime is offline   #78 Reply With Quote
farley

Old October 30th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the updates. Unfortunately I am still getting the "Too many Unique Rules!" validation error. It does not refer to any particular model or squad it just says "Too many unique rules!". I have no idea what it means to be honest.
farley is offline   #79 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime

Old October 30th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farley View Post
Thanks for the updates. Unfortunately I am still getting the "Too many Unique Rules!" validation error. It does not refer to any particular model or squad it just says "Too many unique rules!". I have no idea what it means to be honest.
That particular rule is tied to the Maneaters. As far as I can see, it is working correctly. It would help me if you were to tell me what you do step by step so I can investigate.

UltraPrime is offline   #80 Reply With Quote