Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
gm_zhco

Old July 20th, 2022, 04:47 AM
Hi folks, had several questions about HLO that I couldn't quickly find answers to, so I thought I'd compile them in a thread and see if anyone could help answer them for me.

1. I really like the idea of using HLO for my player's character sheets during play, but I want to make sure that the site is 100% functional from iOS devices like an iPad. Is that going to be an issue? (I've run into issues with free alternatives not being optimized or even usable on smaller screens)

2. As the GM, I don't mind paying for a Patron account as I think the cost isn't prohibitive. However, do my players also have to pay for an account to get access to my shared content or join my campaign? Or is there a free account they can use?

3. How quickly does new content from Paizo for PF2e become available on HLO? Example: Dark Archive is about to come out, is material available on release day or within a few days of release? Or is there a longer build period where new content is out, but not available?

4. Do I have to use campaigns to be able to see my player's key stats like AC, Perception, etc. or can they share their sheet with me in some way that I can reference if I end up not wanting to use Campaigns?

Thanks for all your help!
gm_zhco is offline   #1 Reply With Quote