Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Frodie

Old September 8th, 2014, 04:02 AM
Well, Shadow is the man, he knows what he is doing. Me, I just c/p and hope it works, lol.
Once we are done, I hope Shadow will add it to the community pack or site.

Anyway, going through the feats, (BTW - are the feats type Ex or Su, I didn't see it in the pdf), it just takes some time. I had to take a break yesterday, because after awhile the txt starts running together. I attached how far I got ATM.
Attached Files
File Type: email PFRPG_NNW_Liber_Vampyr.user (94.8 KB, 0 views)
Frodie is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old September 8th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Been working on the feats, got to "Greater Ally of the Night". I think it all good, but check and see if it works ok. There might be a source issue, (wont work if missing a supplement that I have), IDK. Anyways let me know if it is ok.
Attached Files
File Type: email PFRPG_NNW_Liber_Vampyr.user (127.3 KB, 2 views)
Frodie is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
karrel

Send a message via MSN to karrel

Old September 9th, 2014, 03:30 AM
~ We get 1 + (1/2 our level, rounded down) Cruomancer Level, so calculate
~ that number.
var ap as number
ap = 1 + (herofield[tLevel].value / 2)
ap = round(ap, 0, -1)

~ Add to our total charges.
field[trkMax].value += ap

this works, however fyi it adds an extra level, when the toon should have just one at 2nd lvl it has two. it should put it at one if the toon is 1st level but should stay at one when a 2nd lvl is taken. i hope im making sense.

ETC. at 1st level the player takes the template and the fighter class, he should have cruon level of 1, then he gets exp for an nother level and takes fighter again, because the template reads 1 cruo level per every 2 class level or a min of 1, now that he is 2nd lvl he should still only be at level one cruo not level 2
karrel is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old September 9th, 2014, 05:44 AM
Ok, see if this is correct.
Attached Files
File Type: email PFRPG_NNW_Liber_Vampyr.user (127.8 KB, 1 views)
Frodie is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
karrel

Old September 9th, 2014, 06:08 AM
take a look at what i did with the template and feat scripts and tell me what you think.

Last edited by karrel; July 2nd, 2015 at 03:53 PM.
karrel is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
karrel

Old September 9th, 2014, 06:28 AM
just did a toon which had both nov cruo feat and the template. they both showed up. the template needs to be able to over write the feat if taken so you dont end up showing both
karrel is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old September 9th, 2014, 08:11 AM
I think there is a pre-req on the feat saying you can't take the feat if you have the template.

Just took a look and I might have something wrong with the template and Cruomancer Levels.

"Special Qualities: A revenant gains the following special qualities.

Cruomancy (Su): A revenant has a cruomancer level equal to her racial Hit Dice (if any), plus any amount gained from her class levels (if any). The minimum cruomancer level for a revenant is 1. Additionally, the revenant has a blood point pool which can hold a maximum number of blood points equal to 1 + the number of racial Hit Dice she possesses (minimum 1). For every two class levels of non-
cruomancy classes that the revenant possesses, the maximum number of blood points that she can have in her blood point pool increases by 1. Additionally, certain feats and class features can increase the size of the revenant’s blood point pool."

So if I read the correct, the template gains a cruomancer level, every level, regardless of the class. Is that correct? ATM I have it on the template and the feat as every other level.

Last edited by Frodie; September 9th, 2014 at 08:32 AM.
Frodie is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
karrel

Old September 9th, 2014, 08:30 AM
But i took the feat then i took the template and got two listings of both level and blood points
karrel is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old September 9th, 2014, 08:34 AM
Your not supposed to take the feat if you have the template. You can, but it will show up in red as an error.
Frodie is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
karrel

Old September 9th, 2014, 09:15 AM
did you look at the change i did with the template and cruonmaner feat yet. I add a class ability called it cruomancer and boot sraped both the feat and tempalte.
karrel is offline   #40 Reply With Quote