Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

haibane

Old June 21st, 2022, 10:56 AM
So it looks like the archetype for runelords doesn't yield trained in polearms despite it stating you are trained in polearms. Am I missing something?
haibane is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 21st, 2022, 12:24 PM
Please report bugs through the gear icon at the top right of HLO - that sends the bug directly to our support team, who can follow up with any questions, and then put it on the list once it's confirmed. That way, you don't have to wait for a response on the forums before posting the bug in the bug tracker, and it gets into the to-do list faster.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
haibane

Old June 22nd, 2022, 08:21 AM
It'd be nice if there was a public place to share bugs so that users didn't have to duplicate or be unaware of unfixed bugs.

Example: I have 7 open bug reports, and no way of making those easily trackable.

Here's the issues:
Runelord
Assurance picks wrong skill(Think this is fixed but still open)
Should be Azlanti lore instead of Azlant Lore
Broken 11th level character reporting issues with divine spells over prepared
Cleric allows athiesm
API doesn't support exporting Divine Font
I think that's it for 2e issues.

Last edited by haibane; June 22nd, 2022 at 08:31 AM.
haibane is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 22nd, 2022, 05:36 PM
It does give training in polearms once they're added to the character. They still report untrained in the weapons table because tl:dr granting training in a specific class of a specific weapon group is kind of nuts to handle at the hero level, and really simple to handle per-weapon. This may be something that can be improved, but I'm not really sure offhand. If you're not seeing the expected training though for polearms on your character, do submit a bug report please.

As for the other items, the Assurance issue should be fixed, "Azlant Lore" was actually the name of the first instance Paizo used (in some of the Azarketi material iirc) but has been updated for consistency with later usages, I'm not sure what the 11th level character issue is, clerics report a validation error if they don't have an actual deity or pantheon, and I thought we solved the divine font export issue quite a while back.
Daniel V is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
haibane

Old June 22nd, 2022, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V View Post
It does give training in polearms once they're added to the character. They still report untrained in the weapons table because tl:dr granting training in a specific class of a specific weapon group is kind of nuts to handle at the hero level, and really simple to handle per-weapon. This may be something that can be improved, but I'm not really sure offhand. If you're not seeing the expected training though for polearms on your character, do submit a bug report please.

As for the other items, the Assurance issue should be fixed, "Azlant Lore" was actually the name of the first instance Paizo used (in some of the Azarketi material iirc) but has been updated for consistency with later usages, I'm not sure what the 11th level character issue is, clerics report a validation error if they don't have an actual deity or pantheon, and I thought we solved the divine font export issue quite a while back.
Daniel,
Thanks for the feedback. All of these are still open on my bugzilla so that's why I left the comment. I mostly submit these as I notice them, and in some cases may not run into the issue again. It does look like the Polearms isn't working correctly, but I'm chatting with support on it now.

Currently rebuilding all PFS characters...
haibane is offline   #5 Reply With Quote