Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

darkfire_hunter

Old July 30th, 2021, 03:40 PM
I've been a lurker on here for a while and I'm not much of a coder so when I needed to figure something out I just trolled through the forum and found where someone else has asked a question and figured it out from there or found something else with the same general effect and copied it over. I've finally found something that has stumped me though so had to create an account and ask for all of your magnificent help . One of my players wanted to do a campaign with the Psionic Gifts variant rule and I figured why not, looks like it might be fun if I run it in a lower magic setting. I've gotten pretty much all of the Feats into the system but I can't work out how to do Boosted Fortitude, Boosted Reflexes, and Boosted Will or even if something like that is able to be easily coded into the system. It's probably something easy I've just never seen before but does anyone have any ideas or should I just manually edit the character sheets for this information?
Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give.
darkfire_hunter is offline   #1 Reply With Quote