Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Aldaron

Old August 4th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Hi guys,

What's the normal delay between an adventure path being released and the HL updates for it (traits, bestiary, etc)? I'm wondering whether it's worthwhile starting to add the stuff for "Ruins of Azlant" myself.

Cheers,
Aldaron is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old August 5th, 2017, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaron View Post
Hi guys,

What's the normal delay between an adventure path being released and the HL updates for it (traits, bestiary, etc)? I'm wondering whether it's worthwhile starting to add the stuff for "Ruins of Azlant" myself.

Cheers,
Fairly quick, Iron fang #6 was released about 10 days ago and most of that content is already in HL. General rule is that HL will have the material in the following months release.
Minous is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aldaron

Old August 5th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minous View Post
Fairly quick, Iron fang #6 was released about 10 days ago and most of that content is already in HL. General rule is that HL will have the material in the following months release.
Excellent. Thanks for that, Minous.

I might still add them manually and use ShadowChemosh's adjustments to set the modifications on the characters for now - my daughter and I are eager to kick off some dry-run play-throughs. We probably won't be playing it for a year or two at the earliest, but we're going to try co-GMing for the first time, and want to make sure we've got it all down pat before we start.
Aldaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote