Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jbearwillis

Old October 16th, 2013, 02:34 PM
I had a chance to test out a new character creation program, which I will not name, but what it says it can do, is far off what it really can do. It lacks a lot of function that was promised as of right now for the price. It lacks so much compared to hero lab. Hero labs price is way worth paying, for what you are allowed to do and accomplish, and the sad thing about it is that the prices are very close. If you want more for your price, Hero Lab is the best choice. An example of what I'm talking about is how I was able to implement the starship design of High-Space into Hero labs savage World system. I really couldn't accomplish it in the other program to have it work the way it does in Hero Lab.

The only thing going for it as of right now, is it's ability to add things automatically for users that are not very good at programing things in, but it's only the numbers and none of the crunch and function that hero lab gives you.

So what I'm trying to say is great job Wolflair, you guys have one hell of a program and no matter what others might say, for the price I have payed for all the games I have, which is all of them. It was well worth the price to me.

I just want to send out a thanks to you all for all your hard work.
JBear

Last edited by jbearwillis; October 16th, 2013 at 02:40 PM.
jbearwillis is offline   #1 Reply With Quote