Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Groshnok

Old October 24th, 2017, 05:47 AM
why cant i get the link to work in my herolab.. i have folloew the instructions...
for the manual download is 1.20 the news one and do need to get the all or just the newa one to get all you great work.
Groshnok is offline   #781 Reply With Quote
Groshnok

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:02 AM
can you help me to get the auto updater to work.. i have got the new addreas and followed the guide but the lawfull file do not show up under updates avalibel..

do i get all the books and updates if i manuly download 1,20 or do i need to get the all.
thanks for alot of great work
Groshnok is offline   #782 Reply With Quote
Senatorious

Old October 24th, 2017, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
You must update both HL d20 and the Community files. It sounds like you only did the LW files and not the community files.

Make sure both are updated. If still getting errors RIGHT CLICK and copy the errors and past into this thread. That will help us figure out what is wrong.
Did as you suggested and made sure everything was up to date. I actually think there are more than those here. I tried removing the Arms and Equipment guide just to see what that would do and I got a bunch of duplicate errors coming from the Book of Exalted Deeds.

Here are the errors as they appear right after reupdating everything.

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 9) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wMaul') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 22) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wClawBrace') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 35) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wPanthClaw') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 49) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wTigerClaw') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 63) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wStumpKni') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 76) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wDagTriple') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 89) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wWardCestu') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 107) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wGnoPick') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 122) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wGauntBlad') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 135) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wSapara') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 148) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wSwdButter') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 162) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wTonfa') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 176) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wWarFan') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 189) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wChainDag') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 203) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wKhopesh') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 216) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wLngSwdMer') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 229) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wDuom') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 243) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wGrtSwdMer') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 256) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wGyrspike') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 273) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wMaceDbl') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 290) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wManti') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 304) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wScimDbl') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 321) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('w3SecStaff') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 335) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wFullblade') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 348) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wFukimiBar') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 364) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wSkiprockH') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 379) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wBola2Ball') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 393) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wCalcGnome') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 407) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wChakram') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 421) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wThrowIron') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 435) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wWhipMight') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 451) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wWhipDag') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 468) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wWhipDagM') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 484) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wGauntSprL') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 500) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wJavSpin') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 515) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wCrsGreatA') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 533) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wElfDblBow') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 552) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wHarpoon') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 567) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wOrcShotPu') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 581) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wArrowAlch') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 595) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wArrBlunt') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 611) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wArrowFlig') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 628) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wArrSignal') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 644) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wArThunder') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 659) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wBolTumble') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 672) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mBark') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 683) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mBondleaf') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 694) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mBone') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 704) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mCord') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 714) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mLeaScale') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
Senatorious is offline   #783 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 24th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatorious View Post
Did as you suggested and made sure everything was up to date. I actually think there are more than those here. I tried removing the Arms and Equipment guide just to see what that would do and I got a bunch of duplicate errors coming from the Book of Exalted Deeds.

Here are the errors as they appear right after reupdating everything.

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 9) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wMaul') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
Ok, this is a case where you haven't updated the community set in several years as the file 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user' hasn't been included in the community set since 2012, or possibly earlier.

The easiest way to fix this is to remove all ".user" files from your data folder then re-download the latest community set release.

Here's the caveat: If you have any .user files you or friends have created, you'll want to save those. If you aren't sure, then I recommend moving all of your user files to another folder on your computer for safe-keeping. That way, if you find you are missing anything, you can go back and look at them and see if any might have the information you need. Then you can copy them back in and you're all set.
Sendric is offline   #784 Reply With Quote
Groshnok

Old October 24th, 2017, 09:28 AM
is it me that cant get i to work or is the divine emissary missing for the epic level book?
Groshnok is offline   #785 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old October 24th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groshnok View Post
is it me that cant get i to work or is the divine emissary missing for the epic level book?
That class hasn't been created (yet) - only High Proslytizer, Legendary Dreadnought, and Perfect Wight.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #786 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 30th, 2017, 05:16 AM
Release 1.21 - October 30th, 2017

Enhancements & Changes
  • 3.5 - Book of Exalted Deeds: Characters with at least one exalted feat now radiate an aura of good. (Sendric)

Bug Fixes
  • 3.5 - Complete Warrior: The samurai now correctly requires lawful alignment rather than lawful good. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Races of the Dragon: Versatile Spellcasting now correctly searches for any spontaneous spell caster rather than just arcane ones. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Unearthed Arcana: Martial Wizard now provides bonus feats at correct levels. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Obsolete Spells: A lot of spells were missing from Players Handbook 1. Added them back in to reduce portfolio errors. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Magic: The Uncanny Dodge granted by Paimon now properly determines improvement to Improved Uncanny Dodge (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Magic: Paimon's Skills needs allows character to use Tumble untrained. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Magic: DC of xBind now calculating properly. (Sendric)
  • DL - Campaign Setting: Classes now properly sourced. (Sendric)

Data File Authoring
  • 3.5 - Libris Mortis: Added Deities, classes, monster classes, some races. (Illyahr)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Battle: Added PrC's. (Illyahr)
Sendric is offline   #787 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 30th, 2017, 05:17 AM
Hey all. Quick update to hopefully fix some portfolio issues around spells. Added a few fixes, and some additional content as well, provided by Illyahr.

Please let me know if you continue to experience issues.
Sendric is offline   #788 Reply With Quote
ashtastic

Old November 4th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Hi All, first - thanks for doing all this work and building a great product! It has become indispensable for our gaming group. I have a request, and sorry if this is the wrong spot for it. The Rogue variant classes from the Dungeonscape book are missing (Penetrating Strike and Quick Fingers p.13) - not sure if other variant classes are missing - but can these be added in to the content? It would be greatly appreciated!
ashtastic is offline   #789 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 6th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtastic View Post
Hi All, first - thanks for doing all this work and building a great product! It has become indispensable for our gaming group. I have a request, and sorry if this is the wrong spot for it. The Rogue variant classes from the Dungeonscape book are missing (Penetrating Strike and Quick Fingers p.13) - not sure if other variant classes are missing - but can these be added in to the content? It would be greatly appreciated!
Most likely, all of the class variants from Dungeonscape are missing. I'll add them to the to-do list.
Sendric is offline   #790 Reply With Quote