Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

MrKickAss

Old July 13th, 2011, 05:14 AM
On page 79 of the Empire army book under Flagellant Warband the rules state that "if the army includes one or more Priests of Sigmar (Warrior Priests or Archlectors), you may include one (and only one) Flagellant Warband as a Core Units choice instead of a Rare." The current version of Army Build doesn't support this.
MrKickAss is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old July 13th, 2011, 05:24 AM
Yes it does . Having just been editing that file, I know it's correct.

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
mariettabrit

Old September 14th, 2011, 05:43 AM
This item doesn't exist in the empire codex or the 8th edition rules...
Where is it from ? Is it valid ?
mariettabrit is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
BlackDog_9

Old October 3rd, 2011, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariettabrit View Post
This item doesn't exist in the empire codex or the 8th edition rules...
Where is it from ? Is it valid ?
Page 79, current Empire army book. And yup, Army Builder has this core allocation working correctly.

While I'm posting, I just wanted to thank you for the inclusion of the Empire Warhammer Forge Rules. Made my day, I made sure I renewed my subscription when i saw that! Happy customer.
BlackDog_9 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
katarr

Old October 27th, 2011, 03:16 AM
Sorry to be a pain but I am still having issues with this on 3.3b.

I have seen it work once or twice when adding the flagellants and then the warrior priest but most of the time nothing changes and they stay in the Rare column which is a pain. Am I missing something?
katarr is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
sonic2500

Old November 13th, 2011, 02:23 AM
Hello,

Can someone please help, i am using Steam tanks in a tournament, but the empire army book says the steam gun is Strength 2, but army builder says it is Strength 3.

What one is correct? i can not find anything on GW website to say it has gone up to S3, but that would be nice as S2 kills nothing.

Many thanks, Ad.
sonic2500 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old November 13th, 2011, 03:26 AM
The army book, as modified by official errata, is the reference source. If the files and the book are in disagreement, use the book always.

That said, template weapons kill loads of dudes simply because they hit so many. Having what amounts to re-usable breath weapon is amazing for what it costs.

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old November 28th, 2011, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic2500 View Post
Hello,

Can someone please help, i am using Steam tanks in a tournament, but the empire army book says the steam gun is Strength 2, but army builder says it is Strength 3.

What one is correct? i can not find anything on GW website to say it has gone up to S3, but that would be nice as S2 kills nothing.

Many thanks, Ad.
S2 is indeed correct.Fixed

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Roksmash

Old December 30th, 2011, 09:10 PM
I just downloaded army builder, and uploaded the Warhammer v8. The flagellants are not moving into the core role set when I add a priest before or after adding the flagellants. Any other updates since the op's issue?
Roksmash is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Roksmash

Old December 30th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Cancel that, I found the option.
Roksmash is offline   #10 Reply With Quote