Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

stimtheone

Old April 8th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Hello, this would be my first thread since the problem before me is not so much a bug as an omission, so I'd wanted to clarify it.

Short post is: Why aren't ALL of the preconstructed spellbooks available to add as gear. I am specifically asking for the ones introduced in Arcane Anthology, as there seem to be ten missing books that have been introduced in AA

Long version:

I am currently playing two separate wizards, and herolab's current functionality for spellbooks is pretty great, shaving hours off introducing them in any other sort of medium. One of the results is that I have fallen in love with preconstructed spellbooks and their preparation rituals.

So as I was looking into them, more showed up than I had seen available in the gear section (and I have the necessary packages).
I know the number of already available spellbooks is great, twice the number of the missing ones, but still, these items really help with the addition of spells and the preparation rituals give flavor that just makes a game.

So far, by comparing Arcane Anthology with what is available in the gear, Aroden's three spellbooks are there, as are the skald, magus and alchemist ones (so it wasn't a case of 'we didn't add them at all'), but all spellbooks after that are missing, counting:
All three versions of Wisdom of Jatembe
Arrowsong's Sorrow
Calamaes Fragment
Cold Irony
Sarini's Workbook
Tome of Stone Wards
Cyrusian Codex
Runes of Wealth

And any preparation rituals any of these would contain.

Is the creation of these books still in progress, or were they simply not covered?

Also, can the Pathfinder Savant see working implementation in the future? It's a bit unpleasant using three different adjustments to get a class feature.

Thank you for any response I might have.
stimtheone is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
thistledown

Old June 7th, 2018, 10:21 AM
Bumping this, as it seems Arrowsong's Sorrow is still missing.
thistledown is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old June 7th, 2018, 02:30 PM
Report it as a bug, please.
Aaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote