Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 8th, 2010, 08:00 PM
(a bug reports thread for the 10/8/10 update)
Mathias is online now   #1 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 8th, 2010, 10:44 PM
I have a 3rd level Rogue. He's currently wearing studded leather with a DEX of 18 and the armor expert trait. His AC is 17 (10+3+4).
If I buy him a chain shirt (regular or masterwork) and equip it, his max DEX bonus of AC drops to +3 and stays there, even if I replace studded leather or remove the armor completely. His DEX bonus to AC won't go back above +3. I even tried raising his DEX to 20, and the AC didn't change. Attached are the original file (3) before I tried to add the chain shirt (which computes the AC correctly) and the modified file (3a) where I've added the chain shirt (where the AC DEX bonus appears stuck).
Attached Files
File Type: zip Penjo Viretto 3a.zip (35.1 KB, 1 views)
CapedCrusader is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 9th, 2010, 01:29 AM
How's your weight? Are you into Medium encumbrance? That imposes its own +3 max dex, independant of worn armor.
Mathias is online now   #3 Reply With Quote
FifthWanderer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 9th, 2010, 04:40 AM
I just downloaded the portfolio, and the 3a version does have medium encumbrance.
FifthWanderer is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Jhalad

Old October 9th, 2010, 11:15 AM
The ogres base speed is wrong. It is 30, when it should be 40 ft.
Jhalad is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 14th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhalad View Post
The ogres base speed is wrong. It is 30, when it should be 40 ft.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #6 Reply With Quote
Exitilus

Old October 9th, 2010, 01:24 PM
I have both a Druid and Inquisitor that are showing "Unwitting Ally" as a 0 Level Spell for them. It only shows on the Spell Sheets.
Exitilus is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 14th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitilus View Post
I have both a Druid and Inquisitor that are showing "Unwitting Ally" as a 0 Level Spell for them. It only shows on the Spell Sheets.
Can you try something for me, please? Create a new druid and/or inquisitor (as a new character), give them a few spells, and take a look at their spell sheets - do they have this problem? If they don't have the problem, it's probably a bug I've seen before with some 0-level spells that hang around on older portfolios, but I haven't managed to track down yet.

If the new characters don't have this problem, would you mind emailing the old ones to me - my email is my user name here, @wolflair.com, hopefully that'll help track the bug down.
Mathias is online now   #8 Reply With Quote
Hendel

Old October 19th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Can you try something for me, please? Create a new druid and/or inquisitor (as a new character), give them a few spells, and take a look at their spell sheets - do they have this problem? If they don't have the problem, it's probably a bug I've seen before with some 0-level spells that hang around on older portfolios, but I haven't managed to track down yet.

If the new characters don't have this problem, would you mind emailing the old ones to me - my email is my user name here, @wolflair.com, hopefully that'll help track the bug down.
I am having the same problem with my Sorcerer. Unwitting Ally shows up on the spells tab and on the print out but not under Sorcerer where I actually select my spells.

Also (and if this has been covered elsewhere, I'm sorry), my oracle of life shows all of the cure spells through 9th level even though he is only 1st level.
Hendel is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 19th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendel View Post
I am having the same problem with my Sorcerer. Unwitting Ally shows up on the spells tab and on the print out but not under Sorcerer where I actually select my spells.

Also (and if this has been covered elsewhere, I'm sorry), my oracle of life shows all of the cure spells through 9th level even though he is only 1st level.
The spells beyond what you can cast are greyed out, right? Since prestige classes could alter the caster level of the Oracle, there's no good way to tie the aquisition of the cure spells to the class level of the oracle, and the caster level is added too late in the evaluation sequence to be useful. Basically, I couldn't find a solution that would let me only add the cure spells once they became available, so they're all present, and the ones you can't use yet are greyed out.

Last edited by Mathias; October 19th, 2010 at 09:14 AM.
Mathias is online now   #10 Reply With Quote