Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Ualaa

Old July 9th, 2022, 11:55 AM
In the current Ultimate Spheres of Power package, I am not seeing the option to select casting boons.

On the Magic Sphere Ability tab, there is the option for Magic Talents, Casting Tradition and General Drawbacks, but no longer Boons.

Were Boons moved elsewhere, or is it just missing?

---------------

If I take a Casting Tradition that bestows a Boon, the Boon section appears at the bottom.
I can then select a Boon (or one that I don't want), and delete the Tradition.

Now the Boon section is visible and I can take Boons.

Last edited by Ualaa; July 9th, 2022 at 11:58 AM.
Ualaa is offline   #1201 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old July 23rd, 2022, 11:34 AM
Found another bug.

The Mageknight Mystic Combat ability... Imbued Weapon, says it requires the Iron Mage archetype (a Hedgewitch archetype) to take.

In Ultimate Spheres of Power, there isn't a prerequisite to take that mystic combat (it's found in USoP, page 78).
Ualaa is offline   #1202 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old August 14th, 2022, 06:38 AM
Another bug to be squished...

The Mageknight archetype, "Broadcast Blade", gives a Mystic Art at level 5.
Then it gives another at level 6.

It is okay at level 7, but from level 8 and onwards it says that you've got too many Mystic Arts.

Looking at the table (the Star Icon towards the top right, while on the Mageknight Tab), it shows a Mystic Art at both 5th and 6th.

Mousing over the archetype (in Hero Lab) it says that you're trading away Mystic Arts at 2nd, 4th, and 8th levels; a MK doesn't normally gain an art at 5th, so the level 6 is likely correct and I'll guess that at 6th (and 7th/8th/9th) there should be one in total, and then two at (10th/11th), three at (12th/13th), and so forth.

---------------

For debug purposes, the MK has Broadcast Blade and Martial Mageknight archetypes.
And the character is also a Scholar with the Doctor archetype.

Last edited by Ualaa; August 14th, 2022 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Clarification
Ualaa is offline   #1203 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old August 17th, 2022, 08:00 AM
More Mageknight bugs.

I'm making a (Martial Controller) Mageknight.
The character has Light Sphere, with:
- Light Focus [Cannot Create Lenses] > Took the Glory Talent.
- Subtle Light [No glow, grants Blacklight]
- Touch of Light [Touch Range only] > Took Encompassing Light.

The (Martial Controller) archetype gives the drawback no Aegis, only Wards.
I have not bought that off.
MK is default as far as the archetype goes.

The Impedance Ward says it is banned due to Light Focus.
Nothing in Impedance has anything to do with Light (or Lenses).
"You may create a ward that makes it difficult for creatures to approach the center of the ward. At the beginning of their turn, or when they try to enter the ward, a creature must succeed at a Will save or they are unable to enter or move any closer to the center of the ward."
Ualaa is offline   #1204 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old August 18th, 2022, 10:05 AM
Mirrored Soul bug.

Mirrored Soul (Champions of the Spheres) archetype for Summoner is not giving the two bonus magical talents for first level in a casting class.

It is giving the Casting Line (with CL, MSB/MSD, and Concentration).

The scripting is treating the Soul Eidolon as a standard Conjuration, from level one onwards.
According to the archetype it shouldn't get the level one Form Talent (but gets those from Summon Mastery, at odd levels starting from level 3).
The archetype also says it doesn't gain Skills or Feats from Hit Dice, but again it is being treated as a normal Conjuration so it getting those.

It seems to be correct in other regards, I'll update if I find anything else.

Last edited by Ualaa; August 18th, 2022 at 10:17 AM.
Ualaa is offline   #1205 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old August 20th, 2022, 01:58 PM
The scripting for "Spirit Mender" a druid archetype from Ultimate Spheres of Power appears to be off.

The feature "Spiritual Protection" is supposed to give WIS bonus to AC, plus an extra +1 at 2nd and then every 4 levels (6th, 10th, etc) thereafter.

The later bonuses (the +1 at 2nd or +2 at 6th) are working correctly, but it is not adding Wisdom to AC at any point.
Ualaa is offline   #1206 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old September 29th, 2022, 07:25 AM
Another bug to be squished.

Shapeshifting, via Alteration Size Change.
Going down from Medium to Small.

It is reducing DEX by 2, rather than increasing it by 2.
It is also increasing STR by 2, rather than decreasing it by 2.

Changing size from Medium to Large has the correct changes to Str & Dex.
Both directions change stats as if the character went from Medium to Large.
Ualaa is offline   #1207 Reply With Quote
soulcougher73

Old October 28th, 2022, 06:48 AM
Hopefully this is a good place to ask this.

We have recently begun using Spheres. Ive had Herolabs classic for Pathfinder for a while not. On my PC, SoP/SoM/CoS seem to install just fine and i can select them under the Hero Configuration Settings.

BUT on my iPad it appears I can only have 1 installed at a time? If i have SoM installed and try to add SoP. SoP removed SoM, and vice versa. CoS on the other hand gives me a page of gibberish errors when trying to create a new Portfolio, but also uninstalls any previous Spheres packages. So CoS doesnt work at all on iPad for me. The other 2 work but seems I cant have both installed at once?

Thanks
soulcougher73 is offline   #1208 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old November 10th, 2022, 09:03 PM
Just want to add my vote for mythic spheres to be done when convenient as tis one suppliment I'd definately buy.

Bug Reports as I've no idea where else to post it.

Conuration - Ranged Summoning
Not sure if this is meant to be close, medium, long like other ranged options or just as written close only but either way something is off as you can just keep taking it indefinately. Which means if its a one off purchase for all companions you can keep taking it, if its an option per companion its not letting you select the one to apply it too and if its close/medium/long again you can just keep taking it and it doesn't say this.

Conjuration - Forms not adding to the companion.
Sage and Camouflaged Companion don't add to companion when selected
The sage companion conjuration form doesn't get added to the companion if you take it in the conjuration or magic spheres. From what I can tell poking around in the code it is missing from the companion bootstraps. You can add it manually in the form talents on the companion mode but that uses your 1/0 talent which then generates an error message of being overspent as I can't find any way to add more talents.

Similarly camouflaged companion doesn't add or apply its benefits.

Conjuration - Natural Aspect
Natural aspect if taken multiple times in the magical abilities only adds its effect once to the companion even though your allowed to take it multiple times for multiple abilities.

Conjuration Energy Resistance
The ability say's it can be taken multiple times granting resistance against a different element each time but on the companion tab doing so generates an error message that the ability can be taken a maximum of 1 time.

Conjuration Mage archetype
Doesn't appear to be adding midcaster level correctly e.g. MSD is 11 (correct) but MSB is 0 (should be 11), life sphere heal is 1d8 + 8 (should be 1d8 + 11), spell points is 1 not 11 + CAM and so on.

Light - Permanent light
Everglow refers and requires "Lasting Light" Talent which has now become "Lingering Glow". Same effect different name/bootstrap.

Curse - Permanent Curse
Execration doesn't seem to recognize curse word talents and generates an error even if you have them, or at least the ones I tried with it.

I'll keep looking but I figured I'd post this here as I think this is something which needs to be fixed in the files as I can't change those. For example I can create a second everglow that refers the correct ability but then I wind up with 2 everglows.

Odd report
Not sure if this is a bug, an odd design feature or an oversight but conjurations the beastial form - claw attack requires 2 arms yet you have animals like cats that have claw attacks. Seems like it should be 2 arms OR 4 legs.

EDIT
I should have the most recent version of Ultimate Spheres of Power, Spheres of Might and Champions of the Spheres from Drive Thru RPG, install order was might, ultimate and champions.

I think there's also a general issue with extra companions as mine is showing 7 BAB not 15.

Last edited by Senko; November 13th, 2022 at 12:46 AM.
Senko is offline   #1209 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old November 12th, 2022, 12:35 AM
How do you get the tech sphere? I want to add tech sphere talents and I can't see any way to get it but if I select the custom talent tech it say's tech sphere needed so it seems you can get it somehow?

Last edited by Senko; November 15th, 2022 at 08:22 PM.
Senko is offline   #1210 Reply With Quote