Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Vallaki

Old August 26th, 2017, 12:51 PM
I am creating a new class in HL for pathfinder. It's a prepared divine caster that uses intelligence for DC and Max Spell level and Wisdom for bonus spells (although there will be a feat to adjust this to Intelligence as well)

I have selected Wisdom as the "Bonus Spell Attribute" in the HL class editor and have selected Intelligence as the "Max Spell Level Attribute" but when complied, it always seems to use the "Bonus Spell Attribute" field for Spell Save DC, Max Spell Level, and Bonus Spells. If I switch them, it only uses Intelligence.

The behavior seems to be that it is completely ignoring the "Max Spell Level Attribute" field.

Any suggestion on how to implement this?
Vallaki is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old August 28th, 2017, 06:23 AM
Bonus Spell Attribute is also the casting potential attribute. The Max Spell Level Attribute is for how high level of spell that caster can cast. The best way I can think of doing this the way you are intending is to set Max spell as intelligence, leave the bonus spell empty, add a eval script that does a "perform eachpick.tagreplace[StandardDC.?,StandardDC.aINT]" to every ability and spell that uses a DC.
Think it would look like this:
Quote:
Timing Pre-levels to Post-Attributes 5000 - 10000 (HOWEVER YOU NEED IT)
foreach pick in hero from BaseSpell where "Helper.ShowSplDC"
perform eachpick.tagreplace[StandardDC.?,StandardDC.aINT]
nexteach
foreach pick in hero from Ability where "StandardDC.?"
perform eachpick.tagreplace[StandardDC.?,StandardDC.aINT]
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #2 Reply With Quote