Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Vallaki

Old December 21st, 2021, 03:06 PM
The Admixture Savant archetype for the Elementalist doesn't seem to be bootstrapping the Admixture talent properly at 2nd level.

The talent disappears from the list of available talents as soon as the archetype is added (even if you aren't 2nd level yet) and even after hitting level 2, 3, ... etc. It never shows up as a talent you have on your hero.
Vallaki is offline   #1141 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old December 21st, 2021, 06:21 PM
I stopped using the download file entirely. I have a notepad file with the uSoP, SoM, and CotS links (I got tired of digging through my readmes) and just add those when I do a fresh install. I can't think of anything else that I could suggest
asvaldson is offline   #1142 Reply With Quote
WarStoke

Old January 10th, 2022, 07:05 AM
any chance of getting Jester’s Handbook? or maybe a combined book of the smaller splats not currently released
WarStoke is offline   #1143 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old January 13th, 2022, 09:08 PM
Spheres of Might issue: I'm having an issue with the Animal Companion talent under Beastmastery. The first time you take it, you get a companion equal to your level-3 (minimum 1) It's not enforcing the minimum. I either have to be 4th level to get the 1st level companion, or take it a second time to get a full lvl companion. I'm not seeing anywhere showing a minimum level to take the talent.
asvaldson is offline   #1144 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old January 14th, 2022, 11:31 PM
If the companion is level -4 (to a minimum of 1)
You'd have to be 4th for that logic to work.
Unless you can take the talent only once, at say level 2 and have an animal with 1/2 HD?

Taking the talent a second time is a HD per your level.
Which seems to be working correctly, unless I misunderstand you.

Potentially in the first case, you should be able to take the talent only once and at level 2.
And still get a 1 HD companion, as the minimum is 1.
Ualaa is offline   #1145 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old January 16th, 2022, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post

Potentially in the first case, you should be able to take the talent only once and at level 2.
And still get a 1 HD companion, as the minimum is 1.
That's how I read it working, personally. I'll send a msg on the Drop Dead discord to ask for clarification on that.
asvaldson is offline   #1146 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old January 16th, 2022, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asvaldson View Post
That's how I read it working, personally. I'll send a msg on the Drop Dead discord to ask for clarification on that.
Ok, I've checked on discord and the rules moderator did confirm did say that taking it before lvl 4 still left you with a companion with the stats of a 1st level druid until you hit level 5 and it leveled up to 2.
asvaldson is offline   #1147 Reply With Quote
WhiteUnggoy

Old January 25th, 2022, 04:21 PM
Hey, I noticed that animal companion bug a really long time ago, and completely forgot until now. Thanks for the reminder!

We're still gonna be a few weeks out from the release of the General's Handbook, but I'm going to be tidying up the bugfix'n'updates patches through this weekend to release by Feb 1st. So count that I'm working my way through the last couple pages of this thread, but if there are other bugs unmentioned or seeming forgotten, now's a good time to let me know.
WhiteUnggoy is offline   #1148 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old January 28th, 2022, 08:40 AM
Hey White, do you know if the new Spheres of Guile that's currently being playtested will be coded for HL as well?
asvaldson is offline   #1149 Reply With Quote
WhiteUnggoy

Old January 28th, 2022, 05:18 PM
There's not a plan in place for it, but it's something I'd like to do when I get to that point. I think the standing backlog makes it unrealistic for me to have anything useful to tell you about that, unfortunately.

Also, Warstroke, I missed you last time: Jester's Handbook is fairly far down on the list, so it'll be a while. If there's something specific you're looking to have from that book, let me know & I can likely help you out.
WhiteUnggoy is offline   #1150 Reply With Quote