Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Senko

Old October 16th, 2021, 02:44 PM
There's a prestige class in people of the sands I"m interested in but I can't see it in Hero Lab or the store (the book not the prestige class). Does anyone know if there's plans by lone wolf to add more books to hero lab classic/its avialbale for purchase and I'm missing something/there's community content of it I can download from somewhere?

Coding and adding it would be beyond my current skills.
Senko is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old October 16th, 2021, 06:12 PM
"People of the Sands" is apparently part of Player Companion #14 package, already available.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old October 16th, 2021, 06:15 PM
People of the Sands is in Hero Lab's Player Companion #14, which is in Player Companion Bundle #2 as well as the Completist Bundle.

Parody is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old October 16th, 2021, 08:51 PM
Really? Hmm maybe the class isn't implimented as I have all the player companions but its not an option. My prestige classes go . . .

Mystic Theurge
Nature Warden
Noble Scion

no natural alchemist, living monolith is so I know I have the book and its activated.
Senko is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old October 16th, 2021, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senko View Post
no natural alchemist, living monolith is so I know I have the book and its activated.
Do you mean Thuvian Alchemist?

D20PFSRD is required to change the names for things related to the setting. I highly recommend using the official PRD at the Archives of Nethys instead. Alternatively, look in the actual book.

Parody is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old October 16th, 2021, 10:25 PM
Oh I didn't know that thanks and yes that is the class I mean. I'll need to go back over some other things that I liked and check their proper name. I usually need to search for nethys specifically as pfsrd is the first result so I make use of it when quickly searching. I'll need to change that behaviour. in this case I didn't have the actual boook to crosscheck as I'd been searching for the mythic 3rd party eternal youth (I do have that book) and stumbled across this.

Last edited by Senko; October 16th, 2021 at 10:28 PM.
Senko is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old October 17th, 2021, 11:34 AM
AoN's own search is pretty good for finding specific items (something whose name you know, like a spell or feat). Here you'd probably end up looking at the list of available archetypes under the class listing, but you could do that in Hero Lab too.

All the major search engines let you restrict your search to a specific domain or subdomain by adding "site:example.com" as a search term. If your browser allows you can use this to set up quick searches to find things on specific websites. (For example, I can type "prd Something" in the address bar to search AoN or "gm Somewhere" to find a location in Google Maps.)

Good luck!

Parody is offline   #7 Reply With Quote