Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Cynyr

Old December 18th, 2006, 12:37 PM
I was wondering if therewas a patch to add inthe special DOW characters as listed in WH Chronicles 2003...
thanks!
C.
Cynyr is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Kamarathin

Send a message via AIM to Kamarathin

Old December 26th, 2006, 11:17 AM
I don't have that issue of Chronicles. What were the special characters?
Kamarathin is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Cynyr

Old December 26th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Hi !!

Characters:
Mydas the Mean
Lucrezzia Belladonna
Borgio the Beseiger
Ghazak Khan
Lorenzo Lupo
They each have special rules and stats--
thanks for the response!
C.
Cynyr is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Kamarathin

Send a message via AIM to Kamarathin

Old December 28th, 2006, 12:46 PM
They should be in there...at least in the previous version.
Kamarathin is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Cynyr

Old December 28th, 2006, 07:22 PM
hI-
I checked again, and they arent there in the latest version. Also, do you know anything about the marienburger arms subtype? the DOW units are supposed to be all spoecials, and they are still listed as rares...
just curious..
C
Cynyr is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
robert
Volunteer Data File Author

Old February 20th, 2007, 03:05 PM
hi there, i dont think i have the warhammer chronicls book... are these characters available anywhere on the web?//??? thanks
robert is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
bobrunnicles

Old November 3rd, 2007, 07:09 PM
Hi robert.....somewhat late in the day to reply to this thread but I just dug out my large box of DoW from the garage and will probably be working towards an army in the near future. I don't see the stats for these characters anywhere on the GW site but the stats for all of them except Lorenzo Lupo can be found here:

http://www.freewebs.com/theblacktavern/rules.htm

Alternatively I'd be happy to photocopy the relevant 4-5 pages from the Chronicles book and mail or scan them to you....purely for the purpose of getting the stats onto the list, of course!

Let me know,

Bob
bobrunnicles is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
thedogofwar

Old January 5th, 2008, 04:55 PM
hello i have the same question about special characters 2 in perticular Lucrezzia Belladonna and Mydas the Mean. have tried to use ABCreator w/no success. I know the thread is old but started playing with and against my son (i hate lizards) about 8months ago and Dogs of War rule also my old dart team name any help greatly appreacited
thxs cecil
thedogofwar is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Slaanesh

Old January 8th, 2008, 05:14 AM
Hi Robert

I just purchased Army Builder and to my dismay found that basically every Special Character is missing from the DOW list. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem? I saw this post and thought this would be the best place to ask.

I run a purely DOW Army list and always have. Since the Special Characters do not appear I cannot use Army Builder for anything at the moment and that is very depressing since my friend’s older version has the characters in the Army List. From what I understand the most up to date versions of the Special Characters is the Chronicles 2003. I do know someone who can get a hold of the book for me and I would be happy to photo copy and send in the information if there was any way to get this tossed into Army Builder. I know for certain that this DOW General would be very happy along with a few others I am sure. I have also contacted Games Workshop about possible posting a PDF version on there website with the other DOW PDF’s so that there is a complete listing on there site. But I have not heard back as of yet.

I truly hope that there is something I can do to assist in any way in adding the Special Characters.

Best Regards
DOW - General
Slaanesh is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
robert
Volunteer Data File Author

Old April 8th, 2008, 10:33 AM
thx for the link!! i will try to get these added.....
robert is offline   #10 Reply With Quote