Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

wynlyndd

Old November 12th, 2019, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris447 View Post
wynlyndd, we'll need to add a source for this UA. I can take care of it, if you like. Once that's done, we'll assign the metamagic options (and everything else from the UA) to use that source. Then players can toggle the source on and off in each Hero's configuration screen.

Yeah, that's what I was wanting to do. Thanks, I wasn't sure if I described it well.
wynlyndd is offline   #751 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old November 20th, 2019, 11:03 AM
FYI, I’m working on Eberron. The Artificer is going to remain incomplete until Lone Wolf adds some coding changes, unfortunately. But I’m making progress on the races. See this page on the Github for more details.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #752 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old November 20th, 2019, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wynlyndd View Post
Yeah, that's what I was wanting to do. Thanks, I wasn't sure if I described it well.
I was already making some updates to COM_Source_110 - Unearthed Arcana.1st, so I went ahead and added a source for the Class Feature Variants one. If you're working on the UA, you can copy that file from the Github so you'll have a source to put on the variants.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #753 Reply With Quote
Apes_McGraw

Old December 16th, 2019, 04:54 PM
Hello, I just wanted to report and error with the pack:
Aura of Vitality, 3rd Level Paladin Spell, does not require concentration according to the spell description in the pack.
The PHB says that it should (p216).
I'm afraid I don't know how to use GitHub so I'm reporting it here.
Apes_McGraw is offline   #754 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old December 16th, 2019, 06:01 PM
Eberron: Rising from the Last War races, subraces, and background are ready and waiting at the Github. See this thread for details.

Fenris447 is offline   #755 Reply With Quote
narcolepsea

Old December 22nd, 2019, 06:05 AM
Hiya! I'm trying to use specifically "Flying Horror" and "Mind Mage" from the Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica, however they don't seem to be added to the community pack. Is there anywhere else I can find this? Or would I need to add these in myself? Thanks in advance for the assist!
narcolepsea is offline   #756 Reply With Quote
Splatterbang

Old January 2nd, 2020, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenrom View Post
Are the UA Tieflings (ie Zariel) part of the community package?
Did you ever get an answer to this?
Splatterbang is offline   #757 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old January 7th, 2020, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by narcolepsea View Post
Hiya! I'm trying to use specifically "Flying Horror" and "Mind Mage" from the Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica, however they don't seem to be added to the community pack. Is there anywhere else I can find this? Or would I need to add these in myself? Thanks in advance for the assist!
Monsters from GGtR are not in the pack yet. Do you still need those? I could probably put them together for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatterbang View Post
Did you ever get an answer to this?
The finalized versions of those Tielfings, from MTOF, are in the community pack files on the GitHub, but have no been in an official release yet.

Fenris447 is offline   #758 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 25th, 2020, 02:18 PM
New 5e Pack released! Please give a big Thank You to Fenris447 for his fantastic job on getting this finished!

v2.3 January 25, 2020

NEW RELEASES
  • Baldur’s Gate: Descent into Avernus: all monsters and items added
  • Dungeon Master's Guide: Firearms released
  • Eberron: Rising from the Last War/Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron: New races, dragonmarked house subraces, the House Agent background, the double-bladed scimitar, and the Revenant Blade Feat have been added.
  • Ghosts of Saltmarsh: unique backgrounds, magic items
  • Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica: New PC races, new cleric domain, new druid circle, new backgrounds and factions, and a new spell
  • Locathah Rising: The Locathah player race has been added
  • Lost Mine of Phandelver: monsters
  • Magic the Gathering - Plane Shift Amonkhet: New races, backgrounds and cleric domains for planeswalkers from Amonkhet
  • Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes: New PC races, New Monsters
  • UA Eberron (2018): The 2018, prerelease versions of the Eberron races, dragonmarks, Revenant Blade feat, and the double-bladed scimitar, plus the aberrant dragonmark feat, are available through this UA file.
ENHANCEMENTS & CHANGES
  • Custom Output for Fantasy Grounds - You can find the discussion thread on the forums http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=60176
  • DMG - Minor and major beneficial and detrimental properties have been added as Epic Boons with informational drop-down menus.
  • PHB (Merchant variant) - There is a new background choice for folks that wanted a Guild Merchant and decided to choose two languages but no Navigator's Tool proficiency. This will show up in the background lists as "Guild Merchant (Lang. Var.)".
  • PHB - Magic Initiate and Ritual Caster feats have been enhanced so that when Find Familiar is chosen, the Add a Familiar dialogue link will show up on the 1st class assigned to a PC. The link will show up on either the Spells tab or the Class tab. This feat does not work on NPCs, they will need to still use the Add Familiar or Add Companion adjustments.
  • Unearthed Arcana: Kits of Old - Added the Scout subclass for Fighter.
  • 2018 Errata Implemented - A lot of the 2018 errata changes are part of the SRD, which is controlled in Hero Lab by LWD. We've updated whatever is outside the SRD
  • SKT - A pig statblock has been added. You heard me.
BUGS
  • Multiple - Many classes, langauges, races, and items have had missing sources added to them, and they will now only show up when the appropriate source is selected.
  • CoS - Haunted One background now grants 2 skill proficiencies as per errata corrections published.
  • DMG - Boon of Quick Casting was only working for classes that memorized spells, this has been fixed to include casters like warlocks and bards that spontaneously cast spells known.
  • DMG - Pelor's alignment has been fixed
  • DMG - Wave and the Staff of the Adder have been fixed to not show as standard weapons
  • LMOP - The Spider Staff has had its poison damage added
  • SCAG - Barbarian (Path of the Totem Warrior) - The Tree Ghost totem ability was not removing the Speak with Animals spell from the UI on the iPad. This has been addressed.
  • SCAG/XGTE (Sword Coast & Xanathars) - Rogue (Mastermind) - _Master of Intrigue_ was not granting the disguise kit and forgery kit profiencies as expected. This has been fixed.
  • UA Gothic - Fixed the Fighter Archetype of Monster Hunter for the Bonus Proficiencies.
  • UA Starter Spells - Fixed classes for many spells.
  • XGTE (Xanathar's Guide) - _Flames of Phlegethos_ and _Infernal Constitution_ were generating errors for the community Tiefling. Changed the prerequisite scripting to reflect the community replacements.
  • XGTE - All spells are now no longer marked "Not Allowed for Adventurers League Characters"
  • XGTE - Forge Domain abilities from _Soul of the Forge_ and _Saint of Forge and Fire_ were being granted at 1st level, this has been fixed and they properly add now.
  • XGTE - Path of the Kensei - Longsword and other weapons allowed by the _Path of the Kensei_ selections were not being marked as martial arts weapons and receiving the proper attribute bonus or damage at high level. This has been fixed.
  • XGTE - The Celestial (Warlock) - _Celestial Resilience_ was granting temporary hit points before level 10. This has been fixed and the entire adjustment will now show up as a temporary hit point pool on the In-Play tab so that the temporary hit points can be shown and removed correctly. An adjustment has also been created so that other players affected can choose the adjustment and get a temporary hit point pool with proper naming and behavior.
  • XGTE - Warlock Invocations - _Improved Pact Weapon_ was not granting the +1 bonus to magical weapons that did not already have a bonus (e.g. Flame Tongue weapons). This has been fixed.
  • XGTE - Pact Weapon/Hexblade - When a two-handed magic weapon was selected to be the Pact of the Blade weapon, the Hexblade Hex Warrior weapon selection was returning an invalid selection dialogue and an error was thrown. This is now functioning as intended.
KNOWN ISSUES
  • Artificer (2019): Spells and cantrips must be manually added at level 1 due to programming limitations with Hero Lab. Should function normally at level 2 and beyond. Multiclassing rounds down, not up like it should, also due to programming limitations. Thus the Artificer is incomplete, and will remain that way without changes from LWD.
  • GGR - Tireless Precision's implementation is suboptimal and doesn't play nice with other proficiency adds
  • GGR - The Elf and Human races cannot be given the GGtR source
  • DMG - The amount of ammunition loaded into a firearm isn't currently trackable
  • DMG - Minor/major beneficial/detrimental item properties show up as selectable Epic Boons and have no scripting to implement their features.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #759 Reply With Quote
Enforcer84

Old January 25th, 2020, 11:08 PM
Kick Ass Work, everyone. Thank you!
Enforcer84 is offline   #760 Reply With Quote