Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

AEIOU

Old December 26th, 2015, 06:28 PM
Once Marketplace is up and we can upload our material and redownload it, will we be able to easily change all green revealed dots back to unrevealed and reset the campaign?
AEIOU is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old December 26th, 2015, 09:23 PM
I can't speak for LoneWolf, but I can say that the model discussed before was to leave a pristine "master" copy and clone that to start each campaign in a default state. This mighr be a good question to raise in the sticky thread for the spotlight articles.
Silveras is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Vargr

Old December 27th, 2015, 12:04 AM
Perhaps a double-state for each snippet that sets the reveal status when resetting the realm:

1: Not revealed
2: Revealed

2) for that information, that should always be available for the players when ever they start a new game. Lay of the land, house rules, etc.

Vargr
Deputy Calendar Champion

Legend has it, that the Tarrasque is a huge fighting beast, perpetually hungry.
Sleet entered History when he managed to get on the back of a Tarrasque only to be ridden out of History shortly after.

Using Realm Works, Worldographer (Hexographer 2), LibreOffice, Daz3D Studio, pen & paper for the realm World of Temeon and the system LEFD - both homebrewed.

Vargr is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
AEIOU

Old December 27th, 2015, 08:34 AM
No, Silveras, IMNSHO it's not a good topic for a spotlight video. I prefer the forums where all the discussions have been two-way and we get straight answers. It takes hours to make a video and a few minutes to answer a forum post. Call me pragmatic but I'd rather see the talent used to make tutorials explaining HOW to do things rather than marketing videos that just tell you that you can do it.
AEIOU is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old December 27th, 2015, 09:10 AM
My guess is resetting a campaign would be a pretty low priority feature addition. Being able to plan ahead for sharing once sharing is available and only needing to reset everything once per realm (helped by the simulated Player Mode) makes it a feature not everyone will need going forward.

Parody is offline   #5 Reply With Quote