Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

Lonewolf147

Old January 19th, 2022, 05:47 AM
Hey all,
I haven't logged on here, or even onto HLO since pre-COVID. Back then, when I did register with HLO and import all my HLC content, I was told there were several things that were not functional... yet.

I just came back on to look around and see, and based on the few things I've read, can someone clarify these points for me?

1. User Defined Item - HLO currently still does not have a way to create custom anything (items, spells, classes, feats...)

2. There is a statement in the FAQ for LWD that PF1 content will be retired (In lieu of PF2, despite not everone liking or using PF2). It specifically says Pathfinder Playtest content. - Is this the regular PF1 content that we currently use, or is it some other content?

3. Third-Party content. I have many Third-Party modules that I bought for my HLC. That content still does not show up in my HLO library. Is that content ever going to get ported in?

Thanks!

Source URL for my personal Dataset, and updated Rappan Athuk and Frog God Games Pathfinder datasets which removes duplication errors: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ksqvq0e7yd...dates.xml?dl=1 Be sure to remove both official datasets before running these.
Lonewolf147 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old January 19th, 2022, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf147 View Post
1. User Defined Item - HLO currently still does not have a way to create custom anything (items, spells, classes, feats...)
Not really. It has extensive adjustments and a few custom items (Dieties, for example) but not a comprehensive editor like HLC.

Quote:
2. There is a statement in the FAQ for LWD that PF1 content will be retired (In lieu of PF2, despite not everone liking or using PF2). It specifically says Pathfinder Playtest content. - Is this the regular PF1 content that we currently use, or is it some other content?
They're talking about the PF2 Playtest being retired after PF2 was released, which was recent at the time that FAQ was posted. They're not talking about PF1.

Quote:
3. Third-Party content. I have many Third-Party modules that I bought for my HLC. That content still does not show up in my HLO library. Is that content ever going to get ported in?
Probably not? It's up to LWD and the third party, and LWD's priority is (trying to) keep up with current releases.

Last edited by Parody; January 19th, 2022 at 09:06 AM.
Parody is online now   #2 Reply With Quote