Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Endtransmission

Old December 13th, 2013, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
I'll add it to the list of things to look for if I get some time, which it just seems this is the wrong time of year for. I haven't been able to be too much help here lately beyond something I might remember. At any rate, maybe it is possible, if a bit convoluted. Presumably you could set a tag if the condition of Dementia => Sanity is met, but have the tag be the first thing it checks for. So if the tag is set (<> 0) then you would check if Dementia => Sanity, but if the tag is not set you would only check for if Dementia < Sanity, in which case you would unset the tag. Thus you wouldn't be setting something every time Dementia hit the mark, only the first time it did it.

I think that might do it for you. Don't ask me why I didn't think of it earlier.
Sorry, I wasn't clear there. When I said that you could have your sanity modified multiple times by the Dementia => Sanity thing I meant this is what should happen, not what may happen by accident. I think the general idea may work though, I'll have a play with it tonight and see if I can work out some logic that just uses the tags for the permanent sanity adjustments rather than adding additional wounds. My only concern with that approach would be how to undo sanity adjustments if someone starts playing with the character... hmmm something to think on.

On a different note, so far I cannot find anything in the wiki discussing the Permanent Adjustments option and how to create new ones. I suspect that it may be a black box built into the core SW system, unless Caped Crusader can offer any tips on using it differently.

Working on: Official Achtung! Cthulhu datafiles

Last edited by Endtransmission; December 13th, 2013 at 05:20 AM.
Endtransmission is offline   #11 Reply With Quote