Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Cweord

Old July 20th, 2012, 11:14 PM
A mule should do it well, 1 mule with different bags, transfer bag to other character - the other character gets the bag and all the kit in it.

Would also do what I needed earlier, with kits to add to npcs - a bit laborious but should work. Also if you keep your mule in a profile to it's self it will be quicker to load when you need to add the gear
Cweord is offline   #111 Reply With Quote
JDDyslexia

Old August 15th, 2012, 10:57 AM
So, I was thinking of an idea for an optional feature for Shadowrun in HL, but I'm sure this would probably take up some time.

If you dig through SR4A and Arsenal (if you want, I can find page numbers), they talk about the "Standard" sensor packages that come with drones and vehicles. There's a table in SR4A that shows the signal rating and capacity of these sensor packages based on the type of drone or vehcile.

If you read Arsenal, it talks about this a bit more, mentioning some basic examples of what those sensors entail and how, with GM approval, players can put modifications to the sensors on the vehicle/drone.

I would like to see some optional feature at the configuration window that allows players to customize the sensor packages that are in drones and vehicles. I would think that any vision/hearing mod would be available, plus a few other sensor-type modifications.

There was also another spot that mentioned mechanical arms on drones that can be customized. That could also be an optional thing.

Just a thought. :-)
JDDyslexia is offline   #112 Reply With Quote
Canis

Send a message via MSN to Canis

Old August 15th, 2012, 01:06 PM
If you look in the Cargo section of the Gear tab, the different sized sensor packages are there, with the correct capacity for you to specify which enhancements and sensors the Drone/Vehicle has.

If you put smartlink in one of said sensor packages then HL will even add the dice pool bonus for Smartlink.

The only thing Hero Lab doesn't do it add the sensor package automatically or ensure it's the right sized one.
Canis is offline   #113 Reply With Quote
JDDyslexia

Old August 17th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the tip!
JDDyslexia is offline   #114 Reply With Quote
Ryu

Old August 18th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Is it possible to specify how the tabs of the Editor are sorted? Like A-Z from top to bottom?
Ryu is offline   #115 Reply With Quote
Mad Hamish

Old August 23rd, 2012, 08:04 PM
It would be nice if the Ranged Defense popup would display the values for both Gymnastics and Dodge.
Mad Hamish is offline   #116 Reply With Quote
Death_Jester

Old August 29th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Is there a way to translate the names for agents/pilots to the Matrix tab on the main character display? The section titled Agents and Independent Programs at the bottom left? Once you have more than one of a type, if they are the same rating, it is impossible to tell them apart without going through the dashboard. Since you can name them on the dashboard when you switch to their profile, it would be great to have that name transfer to the main character's matrix tab.
Death_Jester is offline   #117 Reply With Quote
cndblank

Old October 17th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Need an Improved GM Combat Roster for NPCs.

Some thing that provides the info a GM needs to run the game.
Clearly defined defense and armor values.
Clearly defined weapon and weapon skill values.
Plus options for various ammo types.
Any martial arts info should also be included.

And the option to include an abbreviated spell and or critter power list would also be nice. Some thing so the GM doesn't have to look up the mechanics of a spell or power during the game.

Last edited by cndblank; October 17th, 2012 at 01:11 PM.
cndblank is offline   #118 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 30th, 2012, 07:08 PM
As another item for the Personal Tabs permanent adjustments, would be nice to be able to adjust up or down the limit on gear Availability and Rating purchasable at character creation.
RavenX is offline   #119 Reply With Quote
Aldaron

Old November 1st, 2012, 12:35 PM
A couple of things that would make NPC creation a little easier:

1) display the breakdown of "weapons/armour/magic/etc" value (p 454, Core Rules) when you create an NPC rather than a PC.

2) Be able to sort magic items by price (or any items, really). I know sometimes I'll just want to scroll through the list and pick a magic item I may not have used before - something a little flavourful for that particular NPC, but it'd be nice to keep all the affordable items near the top.

Keep up the good work, guys - as always, HeroLab is perhaps the single most useful application I've ever used!
Aldaron is offline   #120 Reply With Quote